Monster raving looney party!!!

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:29 am
If your fed up of all this politics talk try going to the Monster Raving Looney Party site and have a read of their manifesto.
It will put a smile on your face.

eg-All houses built on a flood plain will have its foundations made of sponge so it can soak up all the water.
-99p pieces will be introduced so we will have to deal less with small change.
-Nice people will not be taxed, people who are considered b*stards will be taxed heavily.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 537 • Replies: 2
No top replies

material girl

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 07:33 am
www.omrlp.com/
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 08:10 am
mg:-

I once had the honour of meeting and shaking hands and engaging in a bout of mutual backslapping with our lost leader.It was in a pub of course,late at night of course and we were both sheeted of course.I remember thinking at the time that he didn't look so hot but he could fair belt out some decent R&R.England still mourns.He brought joy and carefree discourse everywhere he went.I was on the point of joining the party when I discovered that you had to be able to do three tongue twisters after 12 pints of traditional ale to qualify.I was only half way through the course when he so sadly passed away hopefully to sit at the Almighty's top table.
0 Replies