Pyramid Eye Dollar Bill/Official Religion of USA Government?

Letty

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 05:39 pm
raison d'etre? Me!

but a rather tired, Letty, Mathos.

What a handsome man, my father was, in uniform with
lieutenant bars.
When he had a stroke, and was just a little way from my ancestral home, he prayed for God to forgive him of his sins. When it became apparent that he was not going to die, he just asked God to forgive him of his worst sins. <smile>

More tomorrow, but for now:

http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:33 pm
Interesting site, Letty. Verrra interesting. Thank you.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:42 pm
Yes, Andrew, it is. I remember vaguely, Craven saying something of that.

I do believe that someone on this site has an avatar with the pyramid and the cyclops just above it.

Coluber?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:34 pm
Letty wrote:
raison d'etre? Me!

but a rather tired, Letty, Mathos.

What a handsome man, my father was, in uniform with
lieutenant bars.
When he had a stroke, and was just a little way from my ancestral home, he prayed for God to forgive him of his sins. When it became apparent that he was not going to die, he just asked God to forgive him of his worst sins. <smile>

More tomorrow, but for now:

http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

Interesting site indeed Letty, I shall make a point of reading the same fully.

Yes, a great deal of pride was taken in appearance by the 'old soldiers' especially. Your perception of his appearance relates to your love for him and proudness of him. They are excellent characteristics for a man to leave his loved ones with.

I wonder how we designate or categorise our sins?

One man's meat is another man's poison.

I witnessed 'a preacher' once, healing the sick with 'gusto.' He was telling 'cancers' to go away even ! Then he held 'the victims' head and pushed them back really forceful. I thought, 'well that should produce a whiplash claim.' At the end of his session he handed out standing order forms with his name and bank account details etc. He was promising the faithful benefits they would receive from God if they added to his coffers on a regular basis. He was potent indeed with his references to the omnipotence of 'God.' I actually checked him out just for my own inquisitive nature. He owed a lot of money to a lot of people. His fixed abode I learned was a deteriorated house in the middle of no- where. Along with his 'travelling family' he would stop in small towns all over the country and approach his denominated church. He would then sponge accommodation, food, clothing, money and vehicle maintenance from as many who were either hoodwinked or fooled enough to donate. He was blessing those who approached him, especially those with completed 'money orders. Promising them places in heaven as well.

It annoyed me that he could do all of this with impunity. I thought of those who might well be serving a period of their lives incarcerated for far less a crime or no crime at all.

I hope your sleep was of benefit to you. I am actually quite tired at present 11.30pm here. I have been doing a great deal of heavy manual work the last two days. Moved 15 ton of soil this afternoon with a shovel and wheel barrow. I'll be aching tomorrow, me thinks.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 05:54 pm
Freemason plate
http://www.pagrandlodge.org/freemason/0504/images/license.jpg
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 12:26 pm
My word, I just watched "National Treasure" last evening, and it was all about the Free Masons. Weird, no?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 12:28 pm
Who, George and Ann Mason? Yeah, i've read they were a pretty weird couple, but then, in those days, others did not inquire too closely into the private lives of married couples.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 02:01 pm
Very Happy Brat!
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 02:42 pm
Letty wrote:
Very Happy Brat!

I rather think 'S' crucified you Letty.

Trust you are more relaxed, you sound it anyhow !
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 03:47 pm
Nah, Mathos. Set was just testing to see if I lived South of the Mason-Dixon line.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 03:50 pm
Tell me Letty, what do you know about 'The McRaven Southern Existence?'

The Mason-Dixon line, wow so deep?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 03:56 pm
Mathos, I know absolutely zilch about McRaven or his existence either, but I do know about the BPOE. That's a very exciting topic. <smile>

Well, I must be off to have a cocktail. It's that time of the late afternoon here in Florida.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 06:23 pm
Mason-Dixon Line? What about the Masonian Grants? (I used to live in New Hampshire.[I'll bet Set knows all about 'em].)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 07:23 pm
The Hampshire Grants were a dodge, from start to finish. Hey, it's how we built this great nation of ours--bait and switch on a vast scale.

Look away, look away, look away
Dixie land . . .

The Mason-Dixon Line

John Mason and the Hampshire Grants

Grant of Hampshire to Capt. John Mason, 7th of Novemr., 1629

This Indenture made ye Seaventh day of Novembr Anno Dom'v 1629 & in ye Fifth yeeare of ye Reigne of our Soveraigne Lord Charles by ye Grace of God King of England Scotland ffrance & Ireland Defender of the ffaith &c Between ye President & Councell of new England on the one partie & Capt John Mason of London Esqr on ye other partie Witinesseth yt whereas our late Soveraigne Lord of ffaimous Memory King James for ye makeing a Plantation & estahlishing of a Colony or Colonyes in the Countrey called or knowen by ye name of New England in America did his Highness letters patents under ye greate Seale of England bearing date att Westminster ye third day of Novembr

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/images/newhamp.jpg

Text of the charter courtesy of The Avalon Project, Yale University Law School
0 Replies