United Nations to ban religion?

JWJWJW

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 07:53 pm
@neologist,
The banning of religion is foretold just like we have been telling everyone(Jehovahs Witnesses) You can still save yourselves by getting out of all false religion and following Jehovah God and in return will receive everlasting life on a paradise earth. Please, we urge you to stop by at your local kingdom hall and learn THE TRUTH so you might be saved too.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 03:58 am
Is this one of your buddies, Neo . . . or is that you in disguise?
neologist

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 02:32 pm
@Setanta,
Apparently he or she stayed around for only one post.

It's hard to say. My philosophy is not to judge folks on the groups they may claim to represent but on the merits of their posts

JW. . .etc. seems quite certain of his asseverations, I'll say that.
0 Replies

irishgeraldine

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 02:45 pm
@neologist,
God puts this in the governments minds to ban religion its 1 of the 2 prophecys left
0 Replies

irishgeraldine

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 02:46 pm
@neologist,
yes it will happen very soon
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 03:02 pm
@irishgeraldine,
Which governments specifically are banning religion, or actively seeking to do so?
neologist

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 12:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Which governments specifically are banning religion, or actively seeking to do so?
What should be obvious is the almost universal occurrence of religious complicity in the armed conflicts of the world.

It should merit the question "How long can that last?"
dagmaraka

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2009 12:48 pm
@neologist,
long.
neologist

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2009 08:46 am
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:

long.
Heh Heh.

Well, recorded history goes back about 5000 years; is that long enough?
0 Replies

kc852

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 12:35 pm
@neologist,
I have been waiting my whole life for this. The world's religions WILL BE destroyed. It will be swift. This is God's judgment and it can not be stopped. The destruction of the world's religions is just the beginning of God's destructive works. His destructive works will end with the destruction of this wicked system of things. Hallelujah! Christ's Kingdom - Kingdom Come- will finally be here. That kingdom will crush and bring to end ALL the kingdoms of the world. Christ's Kingdom will stand to time indefinite! Hallelujah!
Setanta

Reply Thu 28 May, 2009 12:37 pm
@kc852,
Quote:
Christ's Kingdom will stand to time indefinite! Hallelujah!

The entertainment value of this place cannot be measured in mere gold . . .
0 Replies

kaazir

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2011 05:03 pm
@neologist,
The bible has foretold that world religion will be band by politicians so watch this space it will happen ay some point.
0 Replies

deathtoreligion

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 02:26 am
@Proteinn,
if a insane man believed he had to kill babies cause it was a divine act of love, then would it be unreasonable? you wouldn't let a dangerously mentally ill person roam public areas ? to me the same principle applies to religion and that's why it should be forced just as a mass murderer should be imprisoned to protect the public, its more reasonable than you might think. though i totally agree the chances of it happening are slim to none. but then again who can predict the far future, maybe a event of cosmic proportions will wipe all our species out, and religion wont be an issue anymore hurray! its not impossible that this can happen. in fact religion itself could be a source of the death of our species, with all their holy nuclear bombs Very Happy , and they could decorate them with symbols of their religion Smile that would be nice.
Cyracuz

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 03:36 am
@deathtoreligion,
Perhaps you confuse faith with idiotic beliefs?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 08:44 am
Well, its good to see the topic still has some legs.

I don't hear anybody defending religion as a source of good.
Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 08:58 am
@neologist,
A rare Neologist sighting . . .

You didn't really expect that with this crowd, did you?
neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 09:01 am
@Setanta,
Good to see you again, Set.
I've been totally covered up with eBay stuff and I really miss this place.
I'll try to come back more often so I may keep you grounded.

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 10:11 am
@neologist,
You intend to electrocute me ? ! ? ! ?
daveleahf

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 04:34 am
@neologist,
true religion has brought much trouble into the world, because religion teach thier own doctorians, but if you really want to the truth ask jw's for a study of what does the BIBLE REALLY TEACH. Jesus said when he was on earth, This means ever lasting life thier taking in knownledge of you the only true God, (Jehovah) & of the one you sent forth, Jesus christ (john 17:3)
neologist

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2011 08:56 pm
@Setanta,
Hoo hoo! Now I'm floored