Media Shows Bush Respect He Deserves

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:11 pm
We get government we deserve for showing media where are real interests lie as a nation Crying or Very sad

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3bpc.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 731 • Replies: 12
No top replies

littlek

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:27 pm
Ouchies! Heeheeheehee.....
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:05 pm
I guess Paris Hilton, does not find him handsome.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:07 pm
Who would?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:08 pm
Why, were there some people actually watching the news confab? I didn't even know it was going to be on.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:13 pm
I saw the idiot speaking for a little while while I was stuck in the laundromat tonight and I was wishing they would switch to something else...anything else...Paris Hilton, Trump, a dog taking a squat...ANYTHING but that moron....
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:11 pm
Well, I only turned on the TV to see if that despicable, back-stabbing Alex was going to maneuver himself into yet another round of The Apprentice. I must admit relief when Bush got off and they showed the show-with NO analysis afterwards, lol.

PS: Alex got sent home. Yay!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:16 pm
I turned the sound off (the only way to deal with Bush) and started reading last weeks NYTimes Mag. At some point I looked up and with great relief saw the start of "Survivor". I used to be real interested in politics, but nowadays I would rather watch a bunch of half naked people back stab each other than a bunch of greedy bastards back stab the country.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:16 pm
What? You're tired of listening to Bush's Bushit?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:42 pm
He seemed animated, uneasy, unsure and at the end made foolish remarks. As if this was not enough, I changed the channel when it was over and on came PM Martin! I need a stiff brandy. ;-)http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/voices.jpg
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:52 pm
Intrepid wrote:
He seemed animated, uneasy, unsure and at the end made foolish remarks. As if this was not enough, I chaned the channel when it was over and on came PM Martin! I need a stiff brandy. ;-)

I am also on an electronics board which has a far higher percentage of non-Americans than this one.

Even though it is not a political board, you should see the Australians talk about their Prime Minister, John Howard.

Not pretty.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:55 pm
At least your Prime Minister didn't let Bush rope him into sendig troops to Iraq.

The Australian Prime Minister did.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 12:00 am
kelticwizard wrote:
At least your Prime Minister didn't let Bush rope him into sendig troops to Iraq.

The Australian Prime Minister did.

Yes, and that was the previous Prime Minister Cretien. And, at least PM Martin did not let Bush rope him in on the U.S. Ballistic Missile Defence plan or whatever it is called.
0 Replies