Buying a new car

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:56 pm
No, because it easily accomodates your clown suits and doesn't have windows in the back.

You have Slappy-esque taste, Gus. Congrats.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:57 pm
Very nice, Gus. I just may get one of those after the Camry.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:59 pm
Quote:

You have Slappy-esque taste, Gus. Congrats.

Obviously I have reached the pinnacle.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 02:00 pm
Hey, Slappy, why didn't you go to New York with Dag and littlek? I thought you guys were like peas in a pod.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:02 pm
Well, at least you could invest into an alarm system gustav

http://www.borge.diesal.de/car.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:12 pm
Did you really have to go and stretch the page, Calamity? Sheesh!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:14 pm
In a few postings you're on the next page Wink
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:21 pm
Then you better start posting and get us out of this mess you brought upon us, young lady!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:27 pm
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/schuechtern/icon_blue.gif
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 04:32 pm
Razz
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 01:43 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Hey, Slappy, why didn't you go to New York with Dag and littlek? I thought you guys were like peas in a pod.

Gus, I thought so too.

I called, left messages, and never heard back. I then tried ringing their doorbells, to no avail. I was following them in my car, but they're fast drivers, and I couldn't keep up. It got to the point where my nightmares consisted of me being a fly in the wall in a room where littlek and Dag were talking.

"Hey, I heard Slappy really wants to come to NY."

"Yea, I can't wait. Slappy's sexy as hell and I'm going to bang the snot out of him."

"Screw that. Kicky's too much man for two of us, never mind just one of us while Slappy's giving the other the dry-humping of her life on his couch."

"You're right. Let's not call him back."

"Cool." <high five while chugging can of Keystone Light>

I don't know what to do, Gus. NY sure would have been fun.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 10:14 am
Sorry to hear you're no longer in the market for a new car. I had found the perfect vehicle for you.

http://www.geektimes.com/michael/travel/usa/nv/burningMan/1998/0806-sunday/art-cars/images/19980806028-art-car.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 11:47 am
Hahaha! Nice car. Maybe it'll still be around when I'm ready :-D
0 Replies

abe froman

Reply Wed 4 May, 2005 06:26 am
TWO WORDS
hello sorry I didnt read much else but your post so I hope I'm not repeating. TWO WORDS------HONDA CIVIC. I will be buying one in 7 days. The 2005 4 door sedan VP or DX are new cars and under 15,000. It is extremely roomy for your mother and very nicely priced, and EXTREMELY reliable. the depreciation rates are great and they almost guarantee ten years of life for the car without any major problems. I didnt read about how much you wanted to spend, but even with payments this car is insane. PS if your wondering I'm not a salesman, though I feel like one, I'm just excited about mine and did a ton of research so now it's great to share it good day....Jeff
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 04:43 pm
Thanks Jeff :-D I'm pretty much sold on the Toyota Camry, but I'll check out the Honda as well.
Congrats on getting your new car and I do hope you come back here and tell us all about it when you get it.

Welcome to A2K :-D
0 Replies

abe froman

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 06:39 pm
the honda
I got the car its so great handles amazing and looks awesome. Fells like it will live forever! hahahaha! it was around 14.5 out the door so very inexpensive by today's standards for the quality it provides, just an idea good luck with your decision, when you decide you have to let us know

http://automobiles.honda.com/images/2005/civic_hybrid/customize/base_car/sl_hybrid_34FRONT.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 08:35 pm
Re: the honda
abe_froman wrote:
I got the car its so great handles amazing and looks awesome. Fells like it will live forever! hahahaha! it was around 14.5 out the door so very inexpensive by today's standards for the quality it provides, just an idea good luck with your decision, when you decide you have to let us know

http://automobiles.honda.com/images/2005/civic_hybrid/customize/base_car/sl_hybrid_34FRONT.jpg

Can you get that in 2-door with a V8? And BTW, the first thing you need to do is replace the horn. I hate those damn "plllleeeeeaaaaassssse moooooooove" sounding Honda horns. Wink
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 02:47 am
abe
Thanks and welcome to A2K :-D

My car is running like a dream at the moment, so it may be a while, but you guys will be one of the first to know when the time comes :-D
0 Replies