0

What is it before bang

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 06:41 pm
Cosmos came from the big bang, but what's it before bang?
Singularity?
According to the current "dark energy" theory, there will be no singularity next time. Think in counter way, there was no last bang and no the present expansion too...???
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 346 • Replies: 5

Jasper10

0  
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 04:20 pm
@htam9876,
It is my view that the “I am” was before the “Big Bang” if that is there was a Big Bang? The “I am” is a presence/light that completely fills the darkness such that the darkness cannot overcome it.
InfraBlue

1  
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 05:49 pm
@htam9876,
No one knows. All we have is speculation of what was there before 10⁻⁴³ seconds.

I posit that there is an infinite stream of Big Bangs. We're merely in one of them.

ascribbler

1  
Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 06:22 pm
@Jasper10,
Cool.

If the 'I am' was before any BB and is a presence that completely fills the darkness then there can't have been a darkness, can there?

Was there any darkness?

I've not heard about the 'I am' before can you explain a bit more about it?

Jasper10

1  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 01:50 am
@ascribbler,
It is not true to reason there is no darkness ....it is equally not true to reason there is no light...How else then would you describe this scene if you can’t decide between the two?
Jasper10

1  
Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2020 02:20 am
@Jasper10,
The "I am"...….Then Awareness...….Then Consciousness states.....Then Thoughts.....Then Reasonings....Then Emotions....SELF needs to become more and more familiar with each one.