kiuku

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 12:32 pm
unscientific, unsupported in texts. Where did it come from? It seems suspicious. I have delivered-I have figured out that it has absolutely nothing to do with First Cause philosophy. And I can't figure out where it came from, except to say it is a perpetuated hoax designed to destroy intellect as we know it.

Everybody that does Big Bang Theory starts doing Ex Nihilo arguments, without knowing they are wrong or even that there could be "arguments" for ex nihilo. Everyone doing first cause is mistakenly doing Ex Nihilo, due to its popularity as a teaching I think, of the church? Never seen it before.

Conspiracy: There is no Ex Nihilo. There seems to be a statement that says nothing makes nothing, supporting the idea that there never was ever an Ex Nihilo argument. Ex nihilo is a joke on Man, my research says.

Something out of something.

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 12:41 pm
People who honestly state that they don't know what preceded the so-called "Big Bang" are simply being honest. That is not a basis upon which you are entitled to allege that they are employing an ex nihilo argument.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 05:11 pm
@kiuku,
The Big Bang Theory explains conditions which existed a few moments after the BB up until the present. At present it predicts very accurately many of the conditions we now observe and which we observe when we look deeply into space. It does not even attempt to explain where the BB came from or what caused it. It is simply an accurate model which matches most of the conditions and effects which we know about.
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2014 09:05 pm
@rosborne979,
MAybe, 200 years from now, in respect to the Big Bang, we will be looked at as naïve bumpkins, just as we look upon those who existed and lived in the time before Germ Theory.

Critics of science try to make arguments for their alternative
worldviews based upon their assertions that "science should know everything about everything or else its just invalid"

S David Morse said in CONTACT
"its always in small steps Ellie"
0 Replies