Close friend

jckstn6

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 02:20 am
Im in college, and this guy and I got along super well. He is easily my bestfriend at college. He’s kinda quiet but whenever we hangout we always get deep. Last week he was drunk and I went to check on him before going out and he was shirtless in bed sad and I was sitting there for awile and then layed next to him and he was crying and we hugged and i felt so attracted to him. I’m a little bi, and only a couple friends from home know, but it felt so good it was amazing. Later that night we got back and as my friend was in the bathroom we both were drunk talking and he held my shoulders to steady himself and we like rested our foreheads against one another’s and were about to kiss (at least I was, I got a rush) before our friend came back and we stopped before they saw. I’m rooming with him next year and I feel like even the way he looks at me is starting to make me sure he would hook up, but I’m not sure. This is my first experience like this with a dude, my last 2 girlfriends were very different, idk!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,292 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 04:56 am
@jckstn6,
Find another roommate. I ain't kidding.

Don't room with someone you think you want to hook up with, particularly if you aren't sure they feel the same way.
0 Replies