What funny things have you done while drunk?

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 05:16 am
What are some funny, goofy, embarrassing things you've done while drunk? Anything you can remember? Doesn't have to be extreme. Did you fall over in a store, dance crazy in your room, anything?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,307 • Replies: 10
No top replies

material girl

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 05:24 am
I got so drunk at home once I had to force myself to puke up and stayed in the bathroom grabbing the toilet bowl waiting to hurl.For some reason I decided, as I felt the sick approaching, to try and get it in the sink.Sadly I didnt quite get therei n time and alot of it ended up dribbling down the outside of the sink.

I also pretended to be a cowboy,using my pointed finger as a gun and proceed to shoot a guy who I found quite saucy at the time.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:44 am
There isn't enough board space to tell you.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:56 am
I danced crazy in my room.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Now that's CRAZY!

Have made a conscious effort to offend every woman at a bar with my friend taking pictures of their reactions.

Have pretended to be a Bud Light rep doing a promo, bought 20 or so beers, put them on a table, told girls we were giving free Bud Lights....then told them they had to give a kiss first.

There's more crap I've done posted on the site.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 06:57 am
Thing is, half the time I'm usually not drunk when I do stupid things.

Embarrassing: When your friends find out "you f$cked HER? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!"
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 07:01 am
I barely remember once when I was gonna puke, I went out in the corridor and took a right instead of a left... and landed in my sister's room... I puked in her yucca-tree, that's where the sink is(in the real bathroom), realized that I made a mistake, and proceeded further into the room and puked on her desk, that#s where the toiletbowl is in the bathroom.... Wow, did that make my mom mad or what? Not to mention my kid-sister...

Nowadays we think it was fun.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 07:24 am
A few years ago my then boyfriend fell asleep, due to drink, in the living room,I stayed up in the same room watching tv.
After about an hour he woke up drunk and confused,got up, walked towards the tv, stood infront of it and started unbuttoning his trousers.
At that point I got up and guided him towards the toilet.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 07:32 am
One of my buddies shat in his girlfriend's mini-fridge in college when he was drunk. Or kind of on it, I guess.

Couple years ago I was at this bar where one side of it was just a glass window facing outside. Leaving the bar(grabbing every woman's ass on the way out), I went outside, then took out mini-me facing the window getting ready to mark my territory, before my friends stopped me.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 10:07 am
The other night I apparently told a girl, "I want to crawl inside you and explode!"
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 10:51 am
I took my pants down and sat in the lettuce bowl at the Pizza Hut in Grundy Va one night. Miraculously I was not arrested, but I was asked to leave. I don't know if they changed out the lettuce or not but it would not surprise me to learn they didn't.

That same year I was ejected from Happy Hour at the Grand Forks North Dakota Holiday Inn peanut bar (remember them?) for stirring my Black Russian with the Throbber. Later that night I had wild monkey sex with Sharon Legacie, the cocktail waitress that lasted a couple of weeks actually.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 10:58 am
I've been kicked out the same bar twice in one night.
0 Replies