Baldimo

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 09:11 pm
Link
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has got to be the worst crime you can commit in the Military. To kill ones battle buddies and then claim some sort of mental disorder is awful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 733 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 09:14 pm
Perhaps you meant fratricide, the killing of one's brother? I know it is bad form to take notice of spelling errors, but they are so glaring when they are a part of the title.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 09:17 pm
I think a man would have to be suffering from some sort of mental disorder to be able to do that. It's inconceivable that any sane person would kill the very people on whom his own life depends, with whom he has trained and broken bread. This guy is nuttier than the proverbial fruitcake.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 09:24 pm
Setanta wrote:
Perhaps you meant fratricide, the killing of one's brother? I know it is bad form to take notice of spelling errors, but they are so glaring when they are a part of the title.

Spelling in the title has been corrected.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 09:27 pm
Although not normally given to visions of cruelty, i do think mass killings warrant a little torture before the actual execution of the convict.
0 Replies