Can he still like me? If not can I get him to like me again?

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2019 11:23 pm
So I have a crush on a boy that’s actually a family friend (we don’t attend the same school). So I’ve always had a little crush on him but recently it’s grown a lot and I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to tell him. About 4 years ago he told me he was in love with me and I told him to ask me out again in a few years because I felt we were too young and I didn’t know how we could date if we didn’t go to the sane school (at the time we couldn’t drive because it was middle school) now we’re both in high school and I can easily drive to see him (I’m a senior he’s a junior). So I guess that’s enough of the background lol. We have almost a year long streak on Snapchat so that must mean he sees me as someone close I’m hoping? I went to have dinner at his house a few days ago since I’m comfortable around his family and all and I got the feeling he likes me back possibly (I mentioned I wanted to change my hair color because everyone wants me to but he said he likes the way it is, he was really into showing me his favorite music, but weirdest of all he mentioned that his friend would’nt tell him a secret unless I subscribed to his YouTube channel which leads me to believe he was telling his friends I was over at his out and I have never met this friend before) but after that night I felt like he was almost ghosting me? He snapped me to play a game and we played for a little while and I asked if he was down to hang out the next day and he said yeah but when the next day came I got crickets and he was pretty much hone all day from what I saw... also today I sent him a funny video and he just left it on read? I’m just confused since one minute I feel like I get all this attention and then next is like I don’t exist.... this is so long I’m gunna be surprised if anyone read this but I need all the help I can get at this point.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 374 • Replies: 0
No top replies