Catholic Church Now Accepts Gays

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:37 pm
Well, if they did or do. It's just plain wrong. Goes against everything God says in the Bible.
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:48 pm
Actually, the pratice of abstinance goes against the way God made us.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:58 pm
God says that sex within a mariage of a husband and a wife is not a sin. Sex within a woman to woman, or a man to man relationship is a SIN anyway you look at it!
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 11:50 pm
Aand forced, or influenced abstinence, is AT LEAST as great, a SIN!!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 11:54 pm
God said that it is best if one can be abstinent but He said if one can't be then He has given husbands and wives.

So, is what you are saying it's better to be homosexual than it is to be abstinent? If I am incorrect in the way I am taking this, please let me know.
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:17 am
Homosexuality is a situation that is not normal. No one decides, "Illl do something evil, Ill become gay".....But dictated abstinaence is a crime against God,that was first perpetrated by a pope in the dark ages, and followed by fools behind him. The only religion that practices that crap, is catholics. and that's a cult, that prays to dead MEN, and confess to and think they can recieve blessings from MEN!....Many who are homosexuals, and child rapists by the way.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:25 am
Hey, I agree with you about the homosexual thing! I believe it is just as the Bible says it is, a total abomination to the Lord. Now, whether it is a learned behavior, chosen behavior, etc. I can't say. I just don't know about that. I personally tend to lean toward it is a choice. Serial killers and rapists make the choice to act on their tendancies so why not a homosexual?

And as far as the Catholic church goes, well, I have a real problem with that. Since this rash of priests being prosecuted and it was found there were numerous complaints and all the church did was bounce the priests from one place to another - not my idea of a safe haven.
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:41 am
I don't pretend to be an expert on it, but here is the gist of my theory.
.....All humans......all beings are part female, and part male, in varying percentages. I just believe some are closer in their percentages than most. Now what makes a person cross over may be outside influence, or some inner drive, I don't know. But I know I don't sense evil in these people. They are too governed by love and emotion. If I had a child who was homosexual, to me it would be like he or she was born with six toes on each foot. You can't make me say it's natural, I would regret it. but I couldn't look at as a sin. I'd accept it, and get on with our lives.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:51 am
Funny, that's what a pedophile says. It's love.
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 12:55 am
Yeah, a lot of people say that. What's your point?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:05 am
My point is, where do you draw the line? A pedophile doesn't believe what a pedophile does is wrong. A homosexual doesn't think what he/she does is wrong. I am not saying all homosexuals are pedophiles, but where do you draw the line? Both unnatural acts according to God.
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:19 am
A pedophile takes rapes children, why are you mentioning it with consensual sex?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:23 am
I am not talking about consensual sex. I am talking about unnatural acts that are described in the Bible as an abomination to the Lord.
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:36 am
Do you know what consensual sex is?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:41 am
I am not an idiot. Of course I know what consensual sex is.

Like I said, I am talking about unnatural acts. Where do you draw the line?

It's not a gray area. It is black and white. God said it, I believe, and that settles it for me.
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:43 am
Okay, she's finised (finally) I can go to bed now.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:45 am
Cute!

What? Run out of arguments?
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:49 am
Shocked WHAT?YOU AGAIN? I thought I'd worn you dpwm
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:54 am
Hey, I can do this forever. The Lord God sustains me! Now, answer my question, where do you draw the line?
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2005 01:56 am
Okay, I concede, you are locked into the christian faith, and you except a mystycal book as your God. Logic, and inelligent thought has no chance in your world. I guess I'll limp off to bed now.
0 Replies