Mon 18 Feb, 2019 08:59 am
Hi, I was hoping some of you could help me figure out what’s going on. Basically my girlfriend and I were messing around without a condom and long story short I didn’t feel like I was about to reach a climax, but I started feeling contractions so I pulled out and some leaked onto the bed. My penis didn’t become flaccid immediately as it normally does after an orgasm, and it felt like I didn’t have a full orgasm if that’s possible because I didn’t seem to release all of my sperm. I looked down to see if any was coming out of her and it didn’t seem like it, but I’m still worried. Does anyone have a guess as to what could have happened? Thank you
There's a possibility of a pregnancy (albeit not as high as a full internal ejaculation).
- Stop fooling around without condoms. Full stop. This is non-negotiable.
- Your girlfriend also needs to take responsibility for her own birth control. This means maybe a barrier method, or the pill, or some other means. If she is underage and doesn't want her parents to know, then she should be pushing to go to her doctor for an unrelated reason, e. g. headaches. I'm not advocating actively lying to her parents but right now it's a lot more important that she get birth control so if this is the price, then so be it. But I do urge you to tell her folks if she is underage because it'll only come back to bite you later, and hard.
- Talk to your doctor about the truths about possibilities of conception. As in, learn all there is to be learned about this, so you'll know in the future.
- Wait for your girlfriend to get her next period (I suggest you refrain from sex unless you use birth control every single time until then). If she doesn't get her period, wait 2 weeks. If she still doesn't get it, then buy a home pregnancy test and follow its instructions to the letter. If it's positive, make an appointment with her doctor and decide what you are going to do.
- And for God's sake stop having sex, even partial sex with withdrawal, without a condom. Withdrawal is a horrible means of birth control. We have the technology to prevent pregnancy, and it's pretty damned effective. Use it.
Thank you, and yes I completely agree with you, we always have before and it was sort of a one time thing which isn’t a valid excuse and I take full responsibility for that one, reguardless it’s not gonna happen again. I appreciate your reply