Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 05:54 pm
I have been working with this guy for a couple of years now, he has recently moved to another department.

We only really became friends about a year and a bit ago, but before I came out as gay he used to make gay jokes around me (when I first started working with him), obviously it stopped when I came out. At the time he told me he identified as straight, although there was a time when he questioned his sexuality when he watched a dragqueen TV show which confused him.

Since coming out he has been acting differently, when working together he would happily adjust his crotch in front of my face from time to time, also we would sometimes sit near each other to work I noticed our legs would briefly touch.

We once went went to a training course together last year and stayed over in a different city for a couple of nights. Nothing happened then, but I could tell that he opened up to me and that's when we started getting closer. I wanted to get a large bottle of water for my hotel room but it was too heavy for me to carry back, so he offered to carry it all the way to my room which was unexpected.

Whenever I ask him for a favor he would be happy to reciprocate, I would thank him and he would say "no problem, anytime for you"

Not long ago me, him and a mutual friend went to have lunch, I had some sort of soup and didn't finish it, so he asked if he could finish it, I said "Go ahead".

He has also texted me out of work hours too, once he did so while drunk asking for advice, other times he would share stuff about his life, he would blow hot like that but then sometimes he would blow cold not responding to a text for like 2 days.

Now that he has moved to another department we sit far but we can still see each other from a distance, and now at work we gaze at each other almost everyday.

I'm not sure if he is interested in me or if he is just very comfortable in our friendship. Does he like me? If so I don't know how I would approach the situation. It doesn't help that we are both shy guys.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,626 • Replies: 1
No top replies

AJy8alicenaraa

Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2019 02:15 am
@Thesamebean,
From the description, your friend must bi or bi-curious.
0 Replies