Re: Kiefer Sutherland's 24

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2003 09:40 am
I figure the guy on the phone to Jack -- the guy who says he can prove the phone call implicating "three Middle East nations" is not real -- is the seventh (and missing) Special Forces member.

I figure the daughter is going to head back to the bomb shelter guy -- who will find out that Jack is still alive, but hide the information from her. No use having someone else kidnap her!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,560 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 03:34 am
How about an option for don't pay any attention to the show, don't what it's about and don't care?
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 03:38 am
Its actually a pretty good show, wilso - not expected to last long when it started last year, it did very well and was extended to a second season, rare enough these days on american television. Each episode is one hour out of 24, the season ending at the 24th hour.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 04:14 am
I think it's on at the same time as South Park. So I wouldn't get to see it anyway. Laughing
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 04:19 am
Yep it is. I just saw an ad for it.
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 04:53 am
Sorry Frank to detract from your original question! I saw last year's episodes, but haven't watched it this year. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 07:18 am
Well-- it is a way-out scenario. But it is a decent action show and Nancy and I enjoy it. Probably the best thing Kiefer Sutherland has ever done -- and he is terrific in it.

He's also the producer of the show.

If you get a chance, look in on it.

It's got some scary plot lines -- as I said, "way out" -- put in today's world, who knows???
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Sun 9 Mar, 2003 08:05 am
Last year they repeated all the episodes on FX cable channel, I'll have to check and see if they are doing that again. Thanks.
0 Replies

hess9470

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 11:24 am
Fox's 24
I have to laugh when I see postings from people that take the time to post that they don't care about the show, too much time on their hands, maybe?

I love the show. It is exciting and interesting. Although I think Kim gets her self in to more trouble than anyone I have ever seen, they make her appear so smart in getting out of sticky situations. However, she was dumb enough to get herself into the situation to begin with. She is the only aspect of the show that I could do without, the rest of it, I love.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 12:17 pm
Except for the fact that she is especially fine eye candy, I probably could do without the distractions of Kim also.

I noticed one of the channels pulled a scheduled running of the Arnold Schwartzenegger picture "True Lies" was pulled and another movie without Middle Eastern terrorists was substituted.

I wonder if anything will be done in tonight's 24 episode to at least recognize the "problem."
0 Replies

Flatted 5th

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 12:07 am
Yes, I agree. Great show except for the "perils of Kim" segments.

Frank Apisa wrote:

I noticed one of the channels pulled a scheduled running of the Arnold Schwartzenegger picture "True Lies" was pulled and another movie without Middle Eastern terrorists was substituted.

I wonder if anything will be done in tonight's 24 episode to at least recognize the "problem."

In last night's episode chemical and biological weapons were talked about
in the war planning scene.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 28 Mar, 2003 12:44 am
I'm liking the show, they do throw a curve ball or two
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 08:06 pm
24 is the best series I have ever seen on TV. It has the most captivating plot as well as characters. Even after series 5 I will still watch series 6 and whatever they decide to make after that, U get to like the characters and understand what they go through including all the emotional trauma. The characters like Jack become so real that you actually care about what happens to them dont come regularly on TV.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 08:13 pm
waiting for the new season
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2005 04:36 am
Im waiting for Jack Baur to get killed in an episode Smile)
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:49 am
I love this show. There was some hazarah when they finally had middle eastern terrorists. After three seasons of russians, domestic terrorists, etc. they had to do it...hence the PSAs during the show. I wonder where they will take it this season in this regard - or if it will be more about Jack being hunted...

I wonder if David Palmer will call him bakc to work on something top secret of if it will just be him running all season with something lightly intertwined - I mean he has to be called back for something right?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 02:24 pm
it's a save the entire world this time round - forgot where I got that piece of info
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 12:54 pm
There were some spoilers I saw on another board I'm on, I'll post them here (with a big warning) I did'nt even read them, so I'll have to close my eyes when I do it or something!!
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2005 05:53 am
LOL

We all better close our eyes too the next time we come to this thread.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2005 04:38 pm
I posted them with a big line warning about reading them! Wink
0 Replies