Is It Okay to Pray to God For a Nice, Good Death and to Go to Heaven After?

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 06:32 pm
I have some personal problems. I just don’t wanna live anymore. Is it ok to Pray to God for a nice, good death and then go to Heaven after? What do you think will happen?

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 07:09 pm
@Anonymouslyanonymous,
Nothing. I think nothing will happen.

Please go to your primary care physician and ask for help. And then something will actually happen. Life doesn't have to be this way.
Anonymouslyanonymous

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 08:06 pm
@jespah,
Thank you very much for your advice.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 08:42 pm
@Anonymouslyanonymous,
My understanding of God would want you to live. I hope that you can get help for your problema and find that life is worth living.

Do you have a place to get help?
0 Replies

NO-NAME

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 08:48 pm
I do not mean to devalue your situation however there are people with equal and worse situations and I mean that in the gentlest way possible because I too have been extremely suicidal before due to a lot of losses in life however praying to God for a good death and then to go to heaven is a little out of perspective you exist to experience life so that's like quitting a job so you're basically asking God if you can quit your job. Secondly I'm sure everybody here has made decisions that they had no idea what the outcome would be down the road no one ever could but we still think we can so we make the decision well seeing as how we have a beginning and an end we are incapable of comprehending eternity so why would you be given the power of choice between heaven or hell when you've never seen either one and they're both for eternity? There isn't a single human being on the face of the planet qualified to make that decision ergo maybe you got the wrong story. Do what I did instead of ending it throw away everything you know don't use the media just meditate till you feel like you're going to go crazy and then keep meditating and don't start meditating until you get answers this will last anywhere between five minutes to 50 years depending on how determined you are but I promise you what you find when doing that will give you enough interest to keep going and I'm not talking about other people's knowledge forget everybody. feel it and since it by yourself
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 08:15 pm
@Anonymouslyanonymous,
Jespah is right. When you're depressed problems can seem insurmountable, but depression can be treated. People get better and things start to look a lot better. See a doctor. Things will get better.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2019 10:21 pm
@Anonymouslyanonymous,
OK?

By what standards?

Everyone has personal problems, and many people consider the end of life to be an excellent solution. It might even be the case, but consider that all you can be absolutely certain of, at this moment, is that you have one life.

I know of no beliefs that contend that if a person ends their life they will get to pick it up again at some future time and place when they are "happy" That doesn't mean it's not possible but do you think it is?

Is there nothing in your current future to which you can look forward? If there is, an end to your life now will put an end to it.

You really should seek professional help. Talk to your doctor or pastor about your feelings. There are means and methods that might resolve your personal problems and make you feel good about living again. If they don't work you can always go back to where you are today, but why not try a route that might make you excited to continue your life?

0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2019 01:27 pm
@Anonymouslyanonymous,
Get a bottle of B-50 or B-100 at the drug store. It won't make your problems go away, but at least you won't feel like committing hurvy skurvy any more.

BTW you don't go to heaven when you die. You go into a grave and there is no awareness. Forever.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 31 Jan, 2019 10:19 am
@Jewels Vern,
Jewels Vern wrote:

BTW you don't go to heaven when you die. You go into a grave and there is no awareness. Forever.

So, you've been there have you? Please share with us how you returned to enlighten us with your experience.
0 Replies