What makes golfers so damn special?

AbleIIKnow wong

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 12:06 am
Bella Dea wrote:
I hate golf. It's the one thing that can make me cry, scream, curse, throw things, fume, sigh, laugh, harumph, sunburn, get heat stroke, stung, have an allergic sneezing fit and get sweaty all at the same time.

Bella Dea we all have our own opinions and hey what can I say I don't blame ya.

Not me though I'm not that cruel I just don't like Wood's attitude, along with VJ Singh. The white South Africa guy seems cool I heard that he was struck by lightning once.
0 Replies

SJay123

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 06:40 am
OMG i no exactly how you feel!!
i have a massive golf course right behind my house and whenever i walk through it on the PUBLIC PATH yes, the PUBLIC PATH! all the golfers give me really dirty looks! My next door neighbour plays golf and so does my next door but one but one, and a few of my friends do, if i make one comment on how rubbish and boring golf is, they go into a massive stress, but noo theyre allowed to make fun of me arent they. Whats the point in wasting all that precious feild when you could just pop some houses there for the homeless or a shopping centre of something!
SJay
Smile
0 Replies

SJay123

i have a massive golf course right behind my house and whenever i walk through it on the PUBLIC PATH yes, the PUBLIC PATH! all the golfers give me really dirty looks! My next door neighbour plays golf and so does my next door but one but one, and a few of my friends do, if i make one comment on how rubbish and boring golf is, they go into a massive stress, but noo theyre allowed to make fun of me arent they. Whats the point in wasting all that precious feild when you could just pop some houses there for the homeless or a shopping centre of something!
SJay
Smile
0 Replies

SJay123

SJay
Smile
0 Replies

SJay123

SJay
Smile
0 Replies

SJay123

SJay
Smile
0 Replies

SJay123

SJay
Smile
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:13 am
Getting old and cranky sure has its disadvantages. Ya start to repeat yourself over and over.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 07:14 am
By the way...I'm not sure where in hell your massive golf course is....but any golf course that has a "public path" through it....borders on the insane.

Get hit by a golf ball some time. You'll understand why I say that.
0 Replies

SJay123

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 01:20 pm
My massive golf course happens to be outside my house. If you've lived here all your life then you'll known what im on about. And yes, a public path, Frank, come and find Preston Golf Club some time and you'll know what i'm on about. And anyway why the hell would i lie about a public path, if i was going to lie on one of these forums i thind i'd find something interesting to lie about.
0 Replies

SJay123

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 01:21 pm
n oops sorry about the repetition Frank, i kept clicking submit and it wasn't working so i closed the box, i didn't even think it had posted!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 02:35 pm
And here I just thought you were emphasizing your point.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 02:42 pm
Tiger has won over $7M already this year, and it's only August 2.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 02:50 pm
is that with or w/o endor$ment?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 03:43 pm
w/o
0 Replies

SJay123

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2005 11:16 am
All very well for tiger woods, but wouldn't it be more satisfying knowing you earned all that money, and you'll be kept fit for when you older, and you'll be in good shape, i'm probably against golfiing because i'm really bad at it, i have nothing really against the sport even though i seem like i do, it's just i wish their attitude would change to people who arent golfers.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 12:02 pm
Golfers have always been special and I knew that even when I was younger. I wore Arnold Palmer shirts, Arnold Palmer socks. Oh life was good in those days.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 12:12 pm
golfers r special bcos they get their own issue of sports illustrated...
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 12:25 pm
Darn! If I had known that I would have taken up golfing instead of hoodwinking. I can't imagine the joys of having a copy of S.I. delivered to my mailbox each week, currently I need to go up to Burlington to get it.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 03:39 am
Shot a 77 yesterday...which equals my best round ever. Finished the round with birdy, birdy.
0 Replies