I am very disappointed

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 06:26 pm
If I hear one more "Republican" yelling outrage about the Democrats holding up the border wall I am going to hand in my card and register Libertarian. 2 years. They had 2 years to do whatever the hell they wanted to do with majority's in the House, Senate and White House. Obamacare is still here and we have no wall.

The lame duck House could have passed a bill to appropriate money for the wall. Instead they started blaming the Dummycrats before they even took office! They had and have no intention of ever getting anything done.

I can't even listen to Hannity these days without boiling over about their hypocrisy. Doubling down on your own shitty behavior is no way to ever get anything done and I am disappointed in all of them right now.

Don't think for a minute I think the Dems are any better. That **** show Pelosi and Schumer tried was more ridiculous than an amateur clown show in an Ecuadorian clown school.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 701 • Replies: 9
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 07:02 pm
They got in the habit of being obstructionists when Obama was in office. I guess it's an addiction. The Democrats blew similar opportunities.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 07:12 pm
@McGentrix,
Almost everybody in public office sucks balls.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 07:28 pm
I am also disappointed that DC Comics bought the original Captain Marvel just to kill off competition for Superman back when I was a kid.
roger

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 09:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
Captain Marvel was some good stuff. Didn't know it was bought out by DC Comics.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 09:29 pm
@roger,
Shazam!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 09:29 pm
@roger,
Years later they made a lame attempt to revive it as Shazam.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 09:47 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I am also disappointed that DC Comics bought the original Captain Marvel just to kill off competition for Superman back when I was a kid.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
farmerman

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 10:00 pm
@dlowan,
I am disappointed that Little Debbies have switched over to adding some kind of paraffin crap to what used to be a nice creamy icing.
Little Debbies now look like Mini Coopers up on blocks instead of square little cup cakes.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 01:49 am
@edgarblythe,
Not only that they stopped the revamped Marvelman, a far superior comic strip in so many ways.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ukcomics/images/4/47/Marvelmancover.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20121224211203

The original.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/03/Marvelmanspecial.jpg/220px-Marvelmanspecial.jpg

The revamp.
0 Replies