Road Rage/ Have You Ever Given Into It?

parados

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:13 pm
kickycan wrote:
Once on the way to work, I was in the passing lane, going about ten miles per hour over the speed limit...I saw this car flying up from behind me, and I moved over...but I guess it wasn't fast enough for this jerk-off, cuz as he flew by me at about 80 mph, he flipped me off.

So I sped up and passed the piece of ****, and cut him off at about 90 mph.

Then he caught back up to me, and I was really pissed, but when I saw the idiot as he pulled even with me, I could see that he was a complete nut, and I gave up. This idiot was throwing empty MacDonald's wrappers out the window, swearing and yelling at me...at that point I just got off at the next exit and hoped that he would slam into a telephone pole and die.

What a f*cking nutbag.

No kidding. Everyone knows that McDonald's is dangerous to your health.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:26 pm
Die Luft der Freiheit weht
0 Replies

George

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:32 pm
I used to be subject to it when I was younger. I had a serious problem
with anger in general. I once chased a guy for miles and mile through
some suburban towns for some ridiculous thing. He finally gave me the
slip.

What an idiot (me)!

Fortunately, I'm in better control these days.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 09:03 am
I drive under a lot of pressure in Houston. On the occasional trip to Corpus Christi I find myself relaxing. By the time I get there it's like a new world. True, they have exentricities, such as turning abruptly in front of you, but it's amazing what a change of locale can accomplish.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 10:42 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Die Luft der Freiheit weht

Hehe Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 04:11 pm
Aargh. I think giving the damn thing its own name - "road rage" - was one of the dumbest things ever done.

People, I believe, have a tendency, once stupid bad behaviour has been named, to begin to act as if/believe that the thing is an entity - kind of like a condition - that they have, and which makes them do things.
0 Replies