When a girl says this

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2018 04:11 pm
Hi everyone, need your input on this.
There is this coworker of mine, I wrote her up on facebook about something, asking for when our next group meeting is (we work together) - she replied briefly, but left me confused, so I wrote her again to clarify it. Soon later she replied with "I shouldn't continue writing with you, because you have a girlfriend. Do you understand what I mean?" - this left me completely confused, since we were discussing something totally unrelated. We are friends, now things feel awkward. We were always just colleagues, nothing more than that at least from my point of view. Is she just being "correct" or is there something more behind that? Because what does that have to do with my girlfriend. I don't think my girlfriend minds me asking for appointments, also it's not a meetup with her, more like with 10 other people. Come to think about it, I could've asked someone else...Cheers
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,323 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2018 06:10 pm
In the future just communicate with others who will be at the meetings.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2018 05:38 am
she interpreted your multiple messages to be attempts to ferment a closeness with her. maybe in future contact male members will avoid confusion as to your intentions.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 23 Dec, 2018 08:48 pm
@guyrandom1331,
Why would you use FB to connect with a co-worker?

She apparently uses FB for personal, social purposes - not for work purposes. Hence, her remark.

0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2018 04:51 am
Tell her: “no, i don’t understand what you mean, I was just asking for work-related info.”
0 Replies