0

My coworker might be hitting on me.. I think

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 11:28 am
Okay so I’m a manager where I work at. And my bf is my boss but nobody knows. I’ve been getting really close to a female coworker and she’s super cool.

She recently came over for a movie night but we drank too much and she slept over. We’re sleeping in the same bed, and she starts caressing my arm. I didn’t move at all then I realized our feet are touching. Okay so I’ve had sleepovers with girls before and it’s always been like you take half the bed I take the over half bc it’s a huge bed soo I’ve never been in a situation like this. I could feel her getting closer and she made a comment about little spoon and big spoon and I just laughed. (I was nervous)

I’ve fooled around with girls before, but she doesn’t know that. Soo am I looking too much into it? Or is there a possibility she’s coming in to me, maybe even just out of pure curiosity..?

2. » My coworker might be hitting on me.. I think