My coworker might be hitting on me.. I think

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 11:28 am
Okay so I’m a manager where I work at. And my bf is my boss but nobody knows. I’ve been getting really close to a female coworker and she’s super cool.

She recently came over for a movie night but we drank too much and she slept over. We’re sleeping in the same bed, and she starts caressing my arm. I didn’t move at all then I realized our feet are touching. Okay so I’ve had sleepovers with girls before and it’s always been like you take half the bed I take the over half bc it’s a huge bed soo I’ve never been in a situation like this. I could feel her getting closer and she made a comment about little spoon and big spoon and I just laughed. (I was nervous)

I’ve fooled around with girls before, but she doesn’t know that. Soo am I looking too much into it? Or is there a possibility she’s coming in to me, maybe even just out of pure curiosity..?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,088 • Replies: 2
No top replies

NSFW (view)
vitiker

Reply Thu 20 May, 2021 02:19 am
@Lacatrina6699,
Had a guy where I worked who never could get a date.He decided he must be gay and came out to everyone.After the novelty wore off he realized he was not that into guys only the Brad Pitt kind,but several of the girls took a liking to him and wanted to hang out with him,with one leaving her boyfriend to spend time with Nate.He married that one and have 3 kids together. And Like I always say everything happens for reason.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My coworker might be hitting on me.. I think
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:02:02