I have a crush on a close friend and I don’t know what to do

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 08:14 pm
I’ve only known my crush for about 2 months now and have only become close to him in the past two weeks but a few people already ship us because we’re both fairly smart so we get to spend a lot of time together in the same, more difficult classes. Before I liked him, I teased him by shipping him with my best friend and now I’m scarred that he’ll think that I’m not interested because I said that. He’s been teasing me quite a bit since the time we got close and now we talk quite a lot. According to my friends, he kept looking at me during class two days ago and I did notice that he moved his desk over so it was beside mine when we were told to form a circle as a class. The type of people I like are usually pretty quiet about who they like and idk if he even has crushes and I’m not the type to approach a crush either so idk if anything will happen even if the feelings are reciprocated. He also seemed fairly interested when someone in my class mentioned a fling I had two years ago that he doesn’t know about (he’s new to my school). So far he’s been super comfortable around me and even lets me braid his hair (he has pretty long hair and it’s SO NICE UGH) but I’m afraid that if he knows that I like him, he won’t want to be my friend anymore.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 606 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2018 08:22 pm
@AlexStoll,
If you are familar enough with this person to braid his hair, then you must be comfortable enough to share how you feel.

That’s probably already happening. Just let this take a natural course.
AlexStoll

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 07:07 am
@PUNKEY,
Thanks for your reply! I don’t think I’m quite comfortable yet with sharing how I feel partly because I’m fairly introverted but I’ll just let things take their natural course and hopefully I’ll gain the courage to ask him out (unless he asks me out first which is doubtful, but still).
0 Replies