How is everyone doing?

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 01:35 pm
For the record, I also had the username angel23 and dark_angel1720. The past several years had been quite a journey. After leaving McDonald's in 2010, I've went on work for a company contracted to give out free food at Sam's Club and I've worked for them a total of 5.5 years. I've also picked up a 2nd job at Arby's where I got canned after 2.5 years (see dark_angel1720) in October of last year. I left Sam's Club back at end of June and am now back at McDonald's. It's the SAME franchise but different store. Although I didn't know it back then, the nicest thing my supervisor did for me was make me quit McDonald's (instead of canning me) and listing me as rehirable. I acted stupid back then over a stupid reason (someone didn't personally like me.) Now I could care less if any given person like me or not.

And there are 3 people who don't like me, one intensely. I get along with the rest of them fine and among these people, I even have a some work friends. Among the few who don't like me, I just don't care. I just keep my distance. But really, the things that always tripped me up at work are stalking, anger and emotional outbursts, and screwing/joking around inappropriately. I always had perfect attendance, worked really hard, and were good with customers.

How are Y'all doing? It's been years since I've logged on. Has anything changed with Y'all?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,127 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Thomas33

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 10:39 am
As of right now, I'm antagonised by my inability to know if magic is deliberately not letting me know if I already exist in the world of Annabelle Creation
0 Replies