Do you believe this is an example of disobedience to authorties?

daverod

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 07:16 pm
However, people thought the addition of a zombie princess costume — complete with a blood-covered gown and a tiara — was highly insensitive, considering that Princess Diana died in a horrific car crash in 1997.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bloody-zombie-princess-costume-sold-kate-middletons-family-sparks-outrage-183748823.html

2 Timothy 3:1-5 "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

LORD, I'm grateful when I get to enjoy the beautiful day(s) You have made each Day. Thank You LORD for all YOUR wonderful works you give to the children of men. Please help me not walk in YOUR day(s) in arrogance or in arrogance of heart. In Thy Only Begotten Son's Name, (J)esus Christ, I ask Thee and thank Thee. Amen.

LORD, also help me to turn away from such as mentioned in 2 Timothy 3:1-5. In Thy Only Begotten Son's Name, (J)esus Christ, I thank Thee and ask Thee. Amen.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 491 • Replies: 0
No top replies