glitterbag

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 12:45 pm
Sighhhhhhhhhhh
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 08:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Are you paraphrasing Jefferson Airplane in memory of Marty Balin who has just died, or are you referencing 4th July (1862) which as we all know is the date that Lewis Carroll commenced his adventures with Alice, or am I reading too much into it?

Co-incidence, kismet or cosmic consciousness kickin' the can?

0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 10:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote izzy:
Quote:
I can't see a trade war escalating into real conflict, both sides have way too much to lose.

Yeah, there's a long way to go between adding a dollar tariff to the price of a plastic dish drainer and launching ICBMs.

https://i.imgur.com/xTOc99W.jpg?1
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2018 10:50 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Taking the peace, crusader has whet our appetite and himself with Wednesday's whistling warships.

But it was not to be because of how our #pipeline to the putative prince of peace defines the middle of the year. Give yourself more latitude and longitude next time.

Keep up the promising work pc.
peacecrusader888

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2018 01:00 am
@laughoutlood,

Quote:
Taking the peace, crusader has whet our appetite and himself with Wednesday's whistling warships.

But it was not to be because of how our #pipeline to the putative prince of peace defines the middle of the year. Give yourself more latitude and longitude next time.

Keep up the promising work pc.

Peace can only be achieved by believing in Jesus, whatever your religion is, according to the spirit of Ama.

No World War III until 2019-03-31. Beginning 2019-04-01 until 2019-09-30, WWIII may occur, because that is the middle of the year (second and third quarters of the year). Particularly on 2019-07-03, a Wednesday, the eve of the Independence Day.of the US. June and July are the middle months of the year.
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2018 09:47 am
@peacecrusader888,
peacecrusader888 wrote:

No World War III until 2019-03-31. Beginning 2019-04-01 until 2019-09-30, WWIII may occur,...
Emphasis mine. Wouldn't a truly omnipotent being be more specific than this? And Lady Gaga may have the #1 song on the pop charts during this same long time frame. Or one a day during that time frame, or an hour. Or JD Martinez may hit safely in every game during that time period.

Here's a certainty, proving I am a far superior predictor than this Ama-come-lately -

A celebrity will die at some time between 2019-04-01 until 2019-09-30. Not may, WILL.

I am willing to bet my house on this. Hell, I'll bet your house as well.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2018 09:54 am
@jespah,
I don't know if I've already told you this, if so sorry, but I heard something about Doomsday cults on the radio a while back. When Armageddon never arises membership goes up, people actually believe the nonsense about getting calculations wrong. They think they've been given a second chance. People don't give money to those who put their hands up and admit to being wrong, they'd rather believe a load of old bollocks..
jespah

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2018 10:02 am
@izzythepush,
This explains so much.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2018 02:19 am
@izzythepush,
Quote Izzy:
Quote:
I heard something about Doomsday cults on the radio a while back. When Armageddon never arises membership goes up, people actually believe the nonsense about getting calculations wrong. They think they've been given a second chance.
I believe that's how the Seventh Day Adventists and the Jehovah's Witnesses started over here. They were both flocks of a preacher named Miller who made a prediction which never happened. So the followers took that as a sign of something and became two of the larger Protestant denominations around.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2020 02:25 pm
Sorry but it did not happen.

Has WWIII happened already? No, not yet. I guess I keep on guessing until I die. I am 73 years old in 2020. I know the spirit of Ama. When He says it will happen, it happens.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2020 04:08 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Thanks for clearing that up. I really had some serious concerns.
0 Replies