who exists?

spendius

Fri 4 Nov, 2005 04:58 am
Which,with your gracious permission,is only just beginning.

In order to help us in that where would you place yourself on a scale of 0 to 10 if 10 represents the prettiest young lady in all the world and 0 represents the least prettiest.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 4 Nov, 2005 05:02 am
I dont know.
maybe one day i shall stick a picture of myself on here and run the risk of getting stalked and raped and killed. then you can decide for yourself cant you.
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 4 Nov, 2005 05:14 am
Oh Queenie-

A young lady ought not to allow her innocent mind to dwell on such things.The vast majority of men are gallant and would never dream of those despicable behaviours which are blown up by media for obvious reasons and which are insignificant statistically especially when compared to motor accidents or lightning strikes.

Even mild paranoia detracts from a young lady's general demeanour and quite to her disadvantage.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 4 Nov, 2005 06:31 am
Innocent mind?
why, you dont know me at all.
he he. i will try and get a picture. i will put it on my bebo account and then i can link it. or i cud just use it as my avatar..
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 4 Nov, 2005 06:53 am
Queenie wrote-

Quote:
Innocent mind?
why, you dont know me at all.

Well-I know about your schools and your TV and other conditioners and I know the general effect.
Are you claiming to have risen above all that at such an early age.

What's a "bebo account"?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Sun 6 Nov, 2005 10:41 am
Yeah. Im a drunk like you. that ends up taking your insense away.

bebo is this thing i sometimes go on because me and my friends got into a habit of sending each other quizzes on stupid topics.
0 Replies

Mathos

Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:51 am
Christ, Spendius, get yourself in the real world!
0 Replies

tweaker

Wed 9 Nov, 2005 07:32 pm
Lemme get this straight, you think only you exist, yet, you want to know what other people think of this notion?

How can you get the opinion of other people if they don't exist?
I assume you mean to think we are figments of your imagination somehow (otherwise we would be that of someone else's thus soemthing else woudl exist) so I'll ask this:

Why ask us instead of yourself, the result would be the same. Yet you know that it would not be the same, because all the time other people come up with things that you couldn't. (People are smarter than you and that's okay. )
Thus other people do exist because you often have a need to consult them. For instance to get my number you would have to ask other people, ask 411 perhaps. You could not, say dial a number at random and have it -make it- be me, because this external world does exist outside and independent of you. You might want that control, but you don't have it.
Me thinks you may need to interact with others more, cause otherwise this would pretty apparent. Or maybe you need to be around smarter people.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 08:15 am
read the other posts. weve kind of sorted it now. and dont insult my social life or my friends thank you.
0 Replies

spendius

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 10:02 am
Good ol' Queenie.
0 Replies

Mathos

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 04:07 pm
Kick him in the balls Queenie!
0 Replies

spendius

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 04:18 pm
Listen tweaker-

Queenie has some mates and they take any attempt,half-witted or otherwise,to speak to her disrespectfully in the manner Queenie would rightly expect them to.

Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

Mathos

Thu 10 Nov, 2005 04:29 pm
Spendius gave it you straight tweaker, so button it sunshine!

Enjoy yourself on A2K but don't mess with Queenie's feelings, or show her any signs of disrespect.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 11 Nov, 2005 05:42 am
Yeah, or i'll set mathos and spendius on you! he he he.

thank you darlings.
I am having rather a crap day. How are you?
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 11 Nov, 2005 07:37 am
What does a crap day involve but don't answer that if medical problems are involved.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:16 am
Yeah medical problems are involved and i have to go to the doctor on mon because i may have diabetes which means i can never drink again. Noooooooooooo.
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:35 am
Queenie-

If I thought my sympathy was any use I'd hire a truck and send a load of it down there.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 11 Nov, 2005 10:46 am
he he. thanx.
Yeah im just trying not to think about it.
0 Replies

hedfe

Fri 11 Nov, 2005 03:20 pm
Hey I think that only I exist as well and I actually have a legitimate reason for believing so. I have had a few weird coincidences happen to me a few years ago to suggest so. I don't think anybody on the earth has had this sort of coincidence happen to them except me, or perhaps there has been a few other people it has happened to but the number is extremely small. The probablity of this happening to me as opposed to it happening to somebody else is so small that I am quite convinced that it only makes since that I am the only one who exists on this Earth (or beyond). Its probably one in million if that. In addition to this coincidence to make me conclude that only I exist, I have found scientific evidence that supports my claim, but it is pretty hard to swallow so I wont say what it is. My point is that you aren't crazy to believe so. It's kind of wierd because if only I exist then why am I even posting this for "others" to read. Well, perhaps its because I am still open to the possibility that others on this planet do exist afterall, but these coincidences I have expierenced lead me to believe otherwise.
0 Replies

spendius

Fri 11 Nov, 2005 06:03 pm
hedfe must think we were all born yesterday to try this old chestnut-

Quote:
but it is pretty hard to swallow

You need to define "pretty hard" to make any sense out of that.
0 Replies