who exists?

Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 09:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don't babble Frank.

You just don't understand because you are clearly not AWARE when it comes to consciousness.

The magnetic forces of nature do not cancel out as atheistic science and philosophy claims Frank. THEY BALANCE.

The 4 off logic possibilities therefore apply Frank.

Everything vibrates in the cosmos but not as a result of atheistic science explanations which are total babble.

You clearly do not understand the implications of this.

Sound philosophy has absolutely nothing to do with guessing or not guessing.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 09:36 am
@Jasper10,
I don't think there's a word for the amount of irony generated when you try lecturing anyone else on awarenesss.

There's probably never been a need for it before now.
Yeehawboyy

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 09:44 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I'd like to think I exist, If I was just an NPC I feel like I wouldn't have to deal with the existential dread of living
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 09:56 am
@izzythepush,
I don't think we are referring to the same awareness though izzy.

The electromagnetic forces in nature don't cancel out as atheistic science presently claims. THEY BALANCE.

This changes everything.

The 4 off logic possibility combinations apply.

I have provided a science for how these forces of nature balance.

My science and philosophy is SOUND.

izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 09:59 am
@Jasper10,
Super ironic....megaironic.... bionic ironic?

None seem strong enough.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:02 am
@Jasper10,
Dammit, J10. No existance, no information. tree in the woods with no form of observation, makes no noise falling.

I'm with Schrödinger on this: What hasn't been observed does not exist beyond theory.

My friend Frank has more patience than I. Arguing with you resembles arguing with my Sally when she was eight. Plenty of retorts, no substance. But at least she could make a simple declaration that she could defend.

Of course, 9:00 remained bed time, the school bus was the best way to go to school and if she hated the cafeteria, there were good things to pack in the fridge.

You yammer on repeating, repeating, repeating. It's tiring. You think whoever doesn't tap out first wins. Sort of the UFC version of debate. You never win, but you never stop at the bell. Even in the UFC, that's a foul.
Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:02 am
@izzythepush,
There is no irony izzy.

It is what it is.

Atheistic science and philosophy has been trying to claim otherwise.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:04 am
@izzythepush,
Weapons grade irony. Black Hole sized irony.
Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:10 am
@bobsal u1553115,
We know Franks declaration. He doesn't guess ....AND???

He needs to write a book on philosophy with one page and one phrase.

"Don't Guess"

I don't guess ...I HOPE....just as Frank HOPES with his non guess.

Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:12 am
@bobsal u1553115,
There are no black holes Bobsul.....only holes....If you had awareness you would know this.
izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:13 am
@bobsal u1553115,
It's not Maya or Darkness you need to beware of.

No 7 best lyrics of all time.

Quote:
John Lennon's 1971 hit Imagine is Britain's favourite lyric, according to a BBC poll for the sixth national poetry day.

Three Lennon or Beatles works made the top 10 in the poll. I Am the Walrus - declared by the group's more dedicated fans to be a work of genius, though it has mystified many - came fourth and Yesterday sixth.

With the Moody Blues' Nights in White Satin at ninth, the baby-boomers were well represented, but nineties stars also scored highly. Former Take That star Robbie Williams was the only artist with more than one song in the top five. Angels came second, and Millennium, with its refrain "Come and have a go if you think you are hard enough", fifth.

Less predictably, entries in the top 10 for John Otway's Beware of the Flowers (" 'cos I'm sure they're gonna get you, yeah"), Sit Down by the group James, and Hoagy Carmichael's Stardust revealed a more eclectic vote.

Otway said yesterday: "I can't believe I beat Bob Dylan. He's the greatest lyricist of all time - apart from me of course."

https://www.theguardian.com/media/1999/oct/09/mondaymediasection.broadcasting
Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:18 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I don't babble Frank.

You just don't understand because you are clearly not AWARE when it comes to consciousness.

One...you DO babble...and you do so incessantly.

Two...when your babble is called to your attention, you like to claim that it is only because the person calling your babble to your attention...is "unaware" rather than "aware" as you seem to think you are.

Fact is, though, your comments are little more than babble.

Quote:
The magnetic forces of nature do not cancel out as atheistic science and philosophy claims Frank. THEY BALANCE.

Interesting guess about the REALITY. I wonder if it is correct in any way.

Quote:
The 4 off logic possibilities therefore apply Frank.

So you say. I think it is just babble.

Quote:
Everything vibrates in the cosmos but not as a result of atheistic science explanations which are total babble.

Interesting guess about the REALITY. I wonder how close to correct it is.

Quote:
You clearly do not understand the implications of this.

What you mean is that I am not willing to guess in the direction you are guessing.

Oh, well!

Quote:
Sound philosophy has absolutely nothing to do with guessing or not guessing.

Okay...let's assume you are correct about that. But what you offer is NOT "sound philosophy." It is BABBLE. And babble often is the result of guessing.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:18 am
@Jasper10,
Here's some Otway for you too.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:20 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

We know Franks declaration. He doesn't guess ....AND???

He needs to write a book on philosophy with one page and one phrase.

"Don't Guess"

I don't guess ...I HOPE....just as Frank HOPES with his non guess.

Guess if you want to. You may even guess correctly. You want to use "hope" rather than guess. Fine. Lots of people want to use "believe" rather than guess.

Whatever gets you past the graveyard!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 10:22 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

There are no black holes Bobsul.....only holes....If you had awareness you would know this.

Now you are telling Bobsal that he is unaware.

In your world...apparently only you (and people who guess like you) are aware.

Oh, my!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 11:44 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
I don't guess ...I HOPE....

THAT explains everything. You know nothing and assume no one else knows anything. You judge everyone else by a low bar, indeed.
Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 01:15 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Everything makes sense if you use full logic possibilities Bobsul and Nature completely agrees with these possibilities and even confirms them definitively with the 4 off magnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS.

This logic confirms that an N and S force are different.They are not the same as atheistic science claims.

Atheistic science will “Babble” on and try and claim that the electromagnetic fields are the same but the direction of these fields is different.These forces are different which is why the 4 interactions are not the same which they should be if an N and S force is identical.

These forces are not identical and never will be identical.

The complicated nonsense atheistic science has been developing of the years and continues to produce confirms what isn’t happening in the cosmos and that is why it’s single Big Bang theory has failed.

Electromagnetic vibratory balance perfectly explains the workings of absolutely everything thing in the cosmos.

An amazingly simple system.

You don’t need gravity ..you don’t need strong and weak forces.

Atheistic science is hilariously incorrect.

Frank Apisa

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 01:24 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Everything makes sense if you use full logic possibilities Bobsul and Nature completely agrees with these possibilities and even confirms them definitively with the 4 off magnetic force interactions NN,NS,SN,SS.

This logic confirms that an N and S force are different.They are not the same as atheistic science claims.

Atheistic science will “Babble” on and try and claim that the electromagnetic fields are the same but the direction of these fields is different.These forces are different which is why the 4 interactions are not the same which they should be if an N and S force is identical.

These forces are not identical and never will be identical.

The complicated nonsense atheistic science has been developing of the years and continues to produce confirms what isn’t happening in the cosmos and that is why it’s single Big Bang theory has failed.

Electromagnetic vibratory balance perfectly explains the workings of absolutely everything thing in the cosmos.

An amazingly simple system.

You don’t need gravity ..you don’t need strong and weak forces.

Atheistic science is hilariously incorrect.

Ya don't need poison ivy...BUT IT EXISTS.

Jasper, you wouldn't recognize logic if you tripped over it.
Jasper10

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 01:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You know the real deal when you find it Frank….you keep on with your non guessing on one side of that philosophical guess/no guess …no guess/ guess fence you have created for yourself.

htam9876

Tue 22 Nov, 2022 01:34 pm
A bull has two horns. +/ -, + / -…all people scared and run away.
A bully bully then “sure enough” virus must have two mouths, +/ -, + / -…crunch all people dead. Bliss, glory and eternity belongs to virus, bully and the First Order.
Designing nature according to man’s logic itself is gangster’s logic. 呵呵
Wasp never can be AWARE of this point.
 https://img.zcool.cn/community/01ae635dd385bba8012129e26938db.gif

What physics cares is how to solve specific problems…
Actually, whether the mechanism of beta decay of neutron should be energy can be verified with experiment. Just shoot large amount of neutrons into a wasp…Oh Lord…
0 Replies