Testimony of a young Swedish victim of gang rape

najmelliw

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 06:48 am
@wmwcjr,
I identify as someone from the left side of the political spectrum. I listened to about 5 minutes of the video, until I heard the narrator explain exactly why I love the Islam.

I never knew I loved the Islam, so thank you for that! Let me tell you, I am Christian born and raised, and even if I no longer identify as Christian, I still acknowledge my roots within it. I bear no particular ill will OR LOVE for other religions, specifically the Islam. As far as that religion goes, I find some of the actions by fanatical muslims regrettable, if not reprehensible. However, history shows plenty of examples where Christians perpetrate similar acts. I grew up next to a muslim family, and while we weren't tight, I have been in their house a couple of times and I was never treated with any kind of malice or ill will. And while the mother did wear a hijab when she went outside, neither of her daughters ever did as far as I could tell...

And as far as saying that I look at privilege: yes, there does seem to be an aspect of privilege in the west for white people. But it's not exclusively limited to white people. I find anyone abusing their privileged position to become richer or better themselves reprehensible.

Take for instance the infamous judge who sued a dry cleaner for a ridiculous amount of money over some lost pants: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-dc-judge-who-filed-lawsuit-against-dry-cleaners-over-lost-pants-faces-ethics-charges/2016/06/08/6f315db8-2d98-11e6-9de3-6e6e7a14000c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5b4e71b5a9ae
I find this equally reprehensible, tbh.

I don't care about color or race where it goes to abuse of privilege, period.

As far as the OP goes, the Swedish government seems to acknowledge that certain problems do exist, but the numbers mentioned on this here site (particularly the number of islam immigrants) seem significantly lower than the numbers mentioned in the video. So I reckon there is a fair bit of exaggeration going on (as per usual in these kind of fake documentaries, which are more concerned with making a political statement than in actually showcasing the truth). But the woman's story is heartbreaking, and the perpetrators should be called to account, and as far as I am concerned, simply have their asylum revoked and sent back to their country of birth.

maxdancona

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 07:00 am
@najmelliw,
Quote:
But the woman's story is heartbreaking, and the perpetrators should be called to account, and as far as I am concerned, simply have their asylum revoked and sent back to their country of birth.

1. What makes you think this woman even exists? This is an unsourced video with a clear racist agenda. White Supremacists have been known to lie.

2. What the **** is behind the "revoke their asylum". I would expect perpetrators of a brutal rape to be tried and then imprisoned for life. Why would you "simply" revoke their asylum? A life sentence at least is warranted.

3. This is just racist propaganda.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:22 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:

When the holy literature says it is permitted for Muslim men to do such things? You see these rapes all over Western Europe. You are the propagandist here. And a piss poor one, at that.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:43 am
@coldjoint,
If you are going to go by "holy literature" you are still being bigoted. The Christian Bible allows for rape.

Dueteronomy 22 wrote:
“If a man finds a girl who is a virgin, who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her and they are discovered, then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days.”

Numbers 31 wrote:
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Killing children, and keeping women as captives for their captors as long as they are virgins is fine with the Judeo-Christian God if you take the "holy literature" literally.

It is bigotry because you treating Muslims differently than you treat Christians. Christianity is the religion of White Supremacy. People should be judged based on what they do and who they are, not based on their religion. I support people who are decent, caring and respectful whether they are Christians or Muslims. I condemn rapists whether they are Christians or Muslims.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:45 am
@maxdancona,
Those Bible verses are irrelevant. What Islam says it the subject.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:46 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Those Bible verses are irrelevant. What Islam says it the subject.

And that is the very definition of bigotry
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:52 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
And that is the very definition of bigotry

No it is the very definition of you having no argument but a personal attack on everyone who knows what Islam says. Like I have stated before, you cannot argue with the facts and actions of some Muslims and what inspires them.
najmelliw

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:57 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

1. What makes you think this woman even exists? This is an unsourced video with a clear racist agenda. White Supremacists have been known to lie.

I chose to believe the woman in question is telling a true story. The reason I do so is, if I operate under the assumption she is lying, there is no discourse possible about this 'problem'. I can't fact check everything: I'm not saying I'm positive it is all true, but until I have prove otherwise, I chose to believe so.

maxdancona wrote:

2. What the **** is behind the "revoke their asylum". I would expect perpetrators of a brutal rape to be tried and then imprisoned for life. Why would you "simply" revoke their asylum? A life sentence at least is warranted.

Not in this case, no. Prisons are relatively expensive to run, and a life sentence would just amount to a lot of tax dollars to be paid for by the Swedish people (in this particular case). If you revoke the asylum of people such as these, you accomplish a number of things I think:
1) The countries these people come from get to find out for themselves that the people the 'western countries' complain about are, in fact, a problem... and their problem to solve.
2) It sends a message to other people whom are either seeking asylum, or have already been granted asylum, namely that it can be revoked if the crimes they commit are deemed serious enough.
3) If these people go to prison for life, you always have a chance that they would become a type of'martyr' for people with a similar mindset. It's harder to make them out as martyrs if you send them back to their native country, or at least, that's what I think.

maxdancona wrote:

If you are talking about the video, yes, I think you might very well be right, but see my comment versus your point 1.
If you are talking about my post, I think it is my turn to say What the F*ck?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:58 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
facts and actions of some Muslims

Hmmm interesting.... do you see what you did there? I have never once disputed that some Muslims are rapists (as are some Christians and some Buddhists).

coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:00 am
@maxdancona,

Quote:
Hmmm interesting.... do you see what you did there?

I stated a fact. You deny facts. You lose.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 10:59 am
@coldjoint,
I guess that settles it

White Supremacy - 1 Max - 0.

At least I tried.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 11:03 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I guess that settles it

It settles nothing, you deflect from what Islam says and bring up something totally unrelated. You have lost. And you continue to insult those who disagree. Pitiful.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 08:22 pm
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 08:30 pm
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 08:46 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 09:16 pm
Quote:
Sweden Election: Police Investigate After Islamist Threat to Execute Populist Leader’s Family

Quote:
A part-Arabic language threat to behead the leader of a Swedish anti-mass migration party leader has triggered a police investigation, just days before the nation goes to the polls in a general election.

The threat, which was reproduced in Swedish newspapers Friday, had a letterhead with the flag of the Islamic State group, and made a threat to Sweden Democrats leader Jimmie Åkesson, and his four-year-old son.

Clearly working to influence the outcome of the forthcoming Swedish national election, which will see voters going to the polls Sunday, the letter said: “We will behead you if you do not withdraw from the election by the end of this week.”

Islam's go to answer is violence or threats of violence. The threat of violence is always there wherever Islam is, and Islam uses that fact to their advantage. They will certainly kill this man if they get the chance.
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/09/07/sweden-election-police-investigate-islamist-threat-execute-populist-leaders-family/
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 02:59 pm

coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 03:01 pm
@maxdancona,
What does that change about Islam? The answer is nothing.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 03:06 pm
@coldjoint,
I think I am being pretty clear and pretty direct.

Your hatred of Islam is irrational, and that it is driven by White Supremacy... the same thing that drives the Neo-Nazi movement. Rather than realizing that there are extremists and there are decent people in any ethnic group, you are taking the most extreme acts of Islam as justification for your bigotry and ignoring your own extremism and the extremism of White Supremacists and Christian Conservatives.

I don't think I can explain it any more simply than that. This is a White Supremacist thread.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 03:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Your hatred of Islam is irrational, and that it is driven by White Supremacy... the same thing that drives the Neo-Nazi movement.

So you have nothing. Now one more time, what does that have to do with Islam and what is says and what some Muslims do? I am the messenger you are the guy that will not accept just because there are Nazis?

Not to bright out, is it? And I am not a supremacist. You are a name caller.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:52:15