Testimony of a young Swedish victim of gang rape

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 10:04 pm
Please watch this video. Everyone who truly cares about young women should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhFEXrMaOA

I'd be crying right now if I weren't so angry. The so-called "feminist" government of Sweden has allowed these hate-filled atrocities to occur. They deny the fact that a disproportionately large percentage of rapes in countries like Sweden, especially gang rapes, are committed by Muslim immigrants. Any Swede who tries to call attention to this fact is likely to be persecuted or legally punished -- all in the name of political correctness and opposing "racism."

I once was liberal for many years. (I still don't consider myself a conservative.) I strongly supported the civil rights movement because I grew up under Jim Crow and saw how cruel it was. The rapists whose crime is described in the video are just as evil as violent segregationists were; and they're just as hateful, too! Right now I feel betrayed. (Incidentally, my sister was an official in the NOW organization during the 1970s. Needless to say, I was quite sympathetic to the feminist movement.) Now there are feminists who couldn't care less about any rape victims whose victimizers happen to be Muslim immigrants! What use are such feminists? They betray their own ideals for the sake of politics. No wonder feminists are losing today! They're hypocrites!

So, where's the outrage from the political left? Anyone who is not deeply moved by this video has a heart of stone. No, I take that back. They're utterly heartless.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 6,456 • Replies: 200

coldjoint

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 10:16 pm
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 10:23 pm
@wmwcjr,
The title of your video is "In the shadow of shame- Blue eyes.(Group-rape scene)." What does eye color have to do with gang rape?

Are these people alleging that the Swedish government isn't investigating and persecuting the perpetrators of these crimes?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 10:31 pm
@wmwcjr,
1. Blue eyes is clearly important because this is a call to racism. Blue eyes means white people. Muslim means brown-skinned people. There is nothing more frightening to a racist than brown skinned men having sex with white women.

2. The statistics are lies. The Swedish government itself points out that crime statistics, including rape, in immigrant communities match the same for native born population with similar economic backgrounds (crime is higher in poorer neighborhoods).

This is about racism. And, yes... the political left is outraged about racism.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 10:41 pm
@wmwcjr,
It is ironic that you bring up Segregation when talking about rape and race.

A big part of Jim Crow laws was to protect "blue eyed" women from Black men. The racism in the segregated south was largely justified by portraying Black men as violent, sexually depraved, and a threat to White Women.

What you are doing to Muslim men isn't much different.
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 10:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
What does eye color have to do with gang rape?

Did you watch the video? The rapists told the girl they hated her because she had blue eyes. Theirs was a crime of racial hatred.

Please do Google searches on "Muslim rape in Sweden" and read the articles.
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 10:48 pm
@maxdancona,
So, you're calling the girl a liar? What about the extremely misogynistic culture many Muslim immigrants bring with them? I dare say that you believe in lies. Besides, this isn't the first time you've defended rapists.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 10:57 pm
@maxdancona,
I didn't say all Muslim men. What you are doing is refusing to recognize how some Muslim immigrants have treated young European women who are not Muslims. Despite your claims that you defy political correctness, you are engaging in political correctness yourself. You deny that any Muslim men mistreat young non-Muslim women.

Don't lecture me about Jim Crow. I grew up under Jim Crow. I actually know a lot more about it than you.

You're the one who's close-minded.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 11:01 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
2. The statistics are lies. The Swedish government itself points out that crime statistics, including rape, in immigrant communities match the same for native born population with similar economic backgrounds (crime is higher in poorer neighborhoods).

Sorry that just is not so. How many cars do the native born burn? The fact that this comes with Islam is a fact you refuse to face. Racism is about superiority, so is Islam. One more thing the religion says, and appeasement of Islam just means it will not stop.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 11:05 pm
@wmwcjr,
Yes, I watched the video (although it was painful and I skipped some). The producers of this video have an obvious political agenda I have no idea if the woman in the video was really raped. There have been rapes committed by Muslims. And there have also been rapes in Sweden committed by White Swedes.

I just did the google search. The right-wing articles are pushing the narrative that Muslims are a much greater threat than White people. There are other articles pointing out that the crime statistics don't actually support this. And, there is an awful lot coming out from the right-wing propaganda machine that are demonstrably false

There is a reason that most Swedish women, the people who are actually facing this "threat" are saying that this new-found right wing interest in Sweden is driven largely by racism.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 11:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The right-wing articles are pushing the narrative that Muslims are a much greater threat than White people.

Islam pushes that narrative. Non-Muslims are not considered human beings. Those sites are just telling you the truth you remain willfully ignorant of.
Quote:
-found right wing interest in Sweden is driven largely by racism.

Islam is not a race and you are not a thinker.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 11:18 pm
@coldjoint,
I used to live in Cambridge MA. My daughter still goes to school there. It is a city where we have welcomed immigrants including a large number of Muslims (along with a community of American Muslims).

Daily we see people in hijab walking down the street. There is a fairly large mosque near my daughter's school. Like everyone else their children attend school with my children. They volunteer. There was a couple who would come to our house (the wife was good friends with my now ex-wife). They were good people.

You may remember the Boston Marathon bomber... he went to school in Cambridge, my son in high school had a math class with the younger brother. This was a terrorist attack that was against us by someone we had welcomed in.

You know what... people in Boston are strong. We weren't terrified, we didn't cower in fear and we didn't turn on our neighbors. We accept that this was a terrorist attack committed by a Muslim... and we also know that the Muslim community is a part of our community. We judge people based on their individual actions, not based on their ethnicity.

It is very easy to use isolated stories to justify fear, hatred and racism. My city didn't give in to that, and we didn't lose our culture, our identity or fall into crime.

So yes, I know what I am talking about. We have faced terrorism without becoming racist cowards. New York did the same. I am very proud of that.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 11:30 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
We judge people based on their individual actions, not based on their ethnicity.

I do the same, but you cannot deny what that religion teaches. It is hateful sexist and violent and puts us in a guessing game that could cost us our lives.

You see the religion states clearly to fight anything not Islamic on every level. Those peaceful Muslims you meet are not obligated to tell you the truth. You need to remember that. Also those rapes like that girl in Sweden would not be punished under Sharia simply because she was not a Muslim.

Quote:
It is very easy to use isolated stories

Isolated? It is happening in every country in Western Europe. Their media is government controlled.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 11:49 pm
muslim are always blamed for white girls rapes when in fact it has nothing to do with religion or skin color. if you review the statistics you will become aware rape is a mentality issue not a religion or race problem
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 01:00 am
@wmwcjr,
Always eager to accept the racist's/bigot's explanation.

I bet you believed the same thing about black men during Jim Crow.
BillRM

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 04:33 am
@bunnyhabit ,
bunnyhabit wrote:

muslim are always blamed for white girls rapes when in fact it has nothing to do with religion or skin color. if you review the statistics you will become aware rape is a mentality issue not a religion or race problem

Muslims are the new blacks when it come to being label as a people as rapists.

Oh for the good old days when a whole town was burn down due to a false charges of rape directed at a black teenager.

Now it is Muslims so how the details changes but it the same basic old song by the same type of people.

What was the name of the old old movie showing how white blue eyes women was victims of animal blacks that needed to be protected by the KKK on horse back?

You know the movie that after a screening in the White House having the president Wilson stating how true?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 04:54 am
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 06:41 am
@wmwcjr,
The Religion of Whiteness Becomes a Suicide Cult
A wounded and swaggering identity geopolitics puts the world in grave danger.

wmwcjr — I believe you to be a humane and caring individual but I think you're being selective in your outrage. I don't see why these sorts of atrocities are any worse than scores of other outrages perpetrated by men against women, bullies against victims, majorities against minorities, humans against animals, corporations against nature, on and on and on. Compassion fatigue is a thing...
coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 10:49 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I don't see why these sorts of atrocities are any worse

They are worse because they are inspired and justified by God as Islam understands him. If you cannot see a religion that sanctions terror, rape, deception, and violent reactions to insults you just cannot see.

9/11 is viewed as an act of piety. Rape of captives brings the rapist closer to Allah. Hard to believe but that is what is said and believed. Do some reading and come back with something besides excuses for killers and rapists acting on obligations and perks of Islam.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:02 am
@bunnyhabit ,
Quote:
when in fact it has nothing to do with religion or skin color.

It has nothing to do with skin color but everything to do with religion. You are ignorant of what Islam says. And it shows.

1. Forums
  2. » Testimony of a young Swedish victim of gang rape
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:07:55