Testimony of a young Swedish victim of gang rape

coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:06 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Always eager to accept the racist's/bigot's explanation.

Neither of those reasons are necessary to oppose what Islam. All that is needed is an understanding that what Islam teaches is hate and bigotry. I can prove it, with Islams own words. The very things you call people who oppose it. Would you like to hear it or just call people names hoping it will shut them up?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:30 am
Quote:
Sweden: est 77% of rapes committed by 2% Muslim male population – Crime statistics

That from 2015. It is getting worse not better.

The video is from 2017.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:35 am
From July 2018

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:17 pm
Quote:
Europe: Muslim Atrocities against Women? So What!

Quote:
These examples are merely a sampling of what is becoming commonplace across Europe. In the name of human rights, inclusion, diversity and equality, "enlightened" activists and judicial authorities are apologizing for and excusing Muslim criminals for behavior that would not be tolerated from anyone else -- and should not be tolerated.

That is plain enough. Any rebuttal besides the usual name calling?
Quote:
Britain's The Independent reported in October:

"A man who raped a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria has had his conviction overturned after judges found he may have believed the child consented. Police said the 20-year-old Iraqi refugee, who has not been named, assaulted his victim in a toilet cubicle at the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna on 2 December last year.

"The child reported the rape to a lifeguard and his attacker was arrested at the scene, reportedly telling officers in initial interviews that he was experiencing a 'sexual emergency' after not having sex in four months. In June, he was jailed for a minimum of six years for rape and aggravated sexual abuse of a minor, and ordered to pay €4,700 (£3,700) compensation to the boy's family.

"Speaking to local media, the victim's mother revealed her son had been 'screaming and crying every night' since the attack and had talked of suicide."

A 10 year old boy consents to anal sex? You have to be kidding, no these idiots are serious.

Quote:
By overlooking or justifying Islamic atrocities, Europeans are not only endangering innocent women and children; they are actually encouraging rape and other forms of violence. Meanwhile, they are also complicit in destroying Western values.

Some people here want to be a part of that. Why?
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10381/europe-women-muslim-atrocities
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 02:39 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

Quote:
What does eye color have to do with gang rape?

Did you watch the video? The rapists told the girl they hated her because she had blue eyes. Theirs was a crime of racial hatred.

Please do Google searches on "Muslim rape in Sweden" and read the articles.

I skipped through a lot of the video.

Are they alleging that the Swedish government isn't doing anything about these crimes?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 02:50 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

Are they alleging that the Swedish government isn't doing anything about these crimes?

Are you going to believe a government that has imported all these people to say it was a mistake? It will not happen.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 04:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Christians today are primarily White due to the fact the Christianity dominated Europe for centuries and was used to justify atrocities from Brutal wars, to genocides to Slavery.

Muslims are not primarily White.

This is why you ignore the passages in the Christian Bible that call for killing children, murdering homosexuals, and slaughtering civilians in war.

It has everything to do with skin color.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 04:05 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This is why you ignore the passages in the Christian Bible

The OT is history for Christians. You seem to have a problem producing anything from Christian doctrine says anything like that.

It is a belief system we are at odds with, not a color.

Quote:
2018.08.30 (Iraq)
Six children are among a family of eight brutally wiped out in their own home by ISIS gunmen.

2018.08.29 (Iraq)
Eleven people at a traffic stop are blown to bits by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.

2018.08.28 (Philippines)
Islamic bombers send shrapnel through a crowd at a festival, killing two innocents - including a 7-year-old girl.

2018.08.27 (Tajikistan)
A dozen terrorists open fire on forest rangers, killing two.

2018.08.25 (Lebanon)
A man is murdered and mutilated in a supermarket parking lot by a cleric who accused him of blasphemy.

2018.08.25 (Afghanistan)
A suicide bomber kills three people outside an election commission.

(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).

Please match those up with this weeks Christian terror attacks and get back to me.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
maxdancona

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 07:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Why are you only picking out violent acts by one ethnic group? You are ignoring violence in Eastern Europe, Latin America and Christian countries in Africa (i.e. Uganda).

It is very easy to start with bigotry, and then google "facts" to support your hatred while ignoring anything else.

The real issue is this. You are trying to justify hatred of Muslims, in general, based on their ethnicity.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 08:32 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Why are you only picking out violent acts by one ethnic group?

It is not only an ethnic group. What don't you understand about what their religion tells them? The violence comes from their belief. It tells them they are entitled by virtue of that religion. And they act on it. It has been shown in every country in Europe.

There is no other religion that applies their religious laws to everyone. Over 60% of their literature is about how to treat non-Muslims. And it is not pretty. Wise up.

Quote:
You are trying to justify hatred of Muslims, in general, based on their ethnicity.

That is old news I am telling you about their hate for us preached by a religion. Put your big boy pants on, you have an enemy, you are enabling through your ignorance or cowardice.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 10:30 pm
@coldjoint,
The only hate I see here is your hatred for Muslims.

I know Muslim people. I have had them in my house. They aren't hateful people.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 10:36 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I know Muslim people. I have had them in my house. They aren't hateful people.

Three cheers are you going to deny some Muslims are hateful? Or are you going to deny this.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg?24422
maxdancona

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 10:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Some Muslims are hateful. Some Christians are hateful.

Do you consider yourself a Christian?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 10:41 pm
@coldjoint,
Here's something else for you to worry about: Cats jump on sleeping infants and suck the breath out of them .
coldjoint

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:48 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Cats jump on sleeping infants and suck the breath out of them .

I am pretty sure you wear diapers, get yourself a cat.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 12:08 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Some Muslims are hateful.

And dangerous to a free society, Vetting does not work.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 12:24 am
@coldjoint,
I can wear diapers if I want to, and if I ever do, I will pay for them....
maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 12:57 am
@coldjoint,
You and I have a very different idea of what a "free society is".

It is a fact that Christians pose a far greater threat to my freedom than Muslims do. I don't see Muslims marching down the street with tiki torches and Nazi salutes, nor do I see Muslims spitting on military families by picketing funerals.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:35 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
It is a fact that Christians pose a far greater threat to my freedom than Muslims do.

It is not a fact. It is some sort of backwards world of self hating idiots that they think is fact. And who have those picketers killed or raped?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:41 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I don't see Muslims marching down the street with tiki torches and Nazi salutes, nor do I see Muslims spitting on military families by picketing funerals.

But you did see them at Ferguson and at other violent protests. The leaders at those marches like Linda Sarsour have been tied to terror. She is involved with the New Mexico leaders father(her mentor) who is tied to terror. Do some research, you seem to know very little. You can bitch and moan all day about Christians, but they are not killers and rapists in the name of their religion. Some, too many, Muslims are.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:12:50