Testimony of a young Swedish victim of gang rape

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 03:15 pm
@coldjoint,
He's mad because he was losing the argument. You were winning. Notice I didn't use the word "discussion." He doesn't want a discussion. He's ready to dispense with civility when he feels the need. He's completely close-minded. He stopped learning a long time ago.

He thinks he has something profound to contribute to this website as if he's super-important; but all he is is a forum bully, a petty person who can be happy only when he thinks he's torn someone else down simply because the supposed offender's views don't entirely agree with his own.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 03:30 pm
@wmwcjr,
I am mad because the basic argument you are making is hateful and bigoted. You are starting with a basic hatred of Muslims, then you are picking out... or inventing outright... what you are calling "facts".

Some of the bigoted claims you are making. Picking out a massacre that happened in the 1400s as evidence of Muslim barbarity is particularly ridiculous given that in that time period Christians burned witches, killed Jews and ran a horrific slave trade.

If I hated Trump Supporters, I could point out that...

- Thousands of Trump supporters are pedophiles.
- Trump Supporters are White Supremacists who cheer the Holocaust.
- Trump supporters cheer the deaths of Black teenagers.
- Trump supporters have raped and murdered women.

I can come up with "facts" (i.e. news stories) to support each of these claims. They are still hateful and ridiculous.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 04:25 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
or inventing outright... what you are calling "facts".

Real quick, is the Koran Islamic? Did those quotes come from the Koran? The answer is yes, and that makes them facts, Something, probaby ego, has you denying proof. Better get that looked at.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 05:38 pm
@coldjoint,
A Christian can look at the Bible and see hatred and fear, or they can see love and tolerance. Some people see the passages about loving foreigners, helping refugees, mercy, and granting forgiveness for lawbreakers.

Other people read the Bible and see calls to shoot Black teenagers and separate the children of refugees from their parents.

It is up to each person to decide what their religion means to them.

The person is important, not the religion.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 05:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
It is up to each person to decide what their religion means to them.

No, it is not. To vocalize that in the Islamic community that you will observe Islam in your own way will get you killed. You are listening to lip service from your own mouth, which means nothing and changes nothing in the way Islam is ignoring the laws of host countries or the reasons why its followers do.

Are you ready to admit what the Koran says is fact when it comes to Islam? Yes or no.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 05:59 pm
@coldjoint,
You are a bigot, not a Muslim. You can explain what it means to be a bottle. You have no right to explain what it means to be a Muslim. Just as with any religion... There are Christian who believe in violence and there are Christians who believe in peace. Muslims are no different

I personally know Muslims who are pacifists. They are part of the Muslim community, and they are not dead. That disproves what you are saying.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 06:05 pm
@wmwcjr,
I have been trying to learn more about the organization that published that video. Is there any reason that they should be trusted? After all, there is no way to know if this woman is real or not (this isn't journalism). I did a little googling, it looks like there is some connection between these people and the alt-right.

Is this propaganda from an actual White Supremacist group? How did you find this video?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 07:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are a bigot, not a Muslim.

You are wrong. My reasons for opposing and informing people about Islam because it is dangerous and deadly. Those reasons override any bigotry by valuing freedom and life over some apology based on what you think I think. And the constant feel good propaganda that allows it to thrive exploiting a manufactured guilt you are up to your eyeballs in.

I have 0 to do with what Islam says. Christianity has 0 to do with what Islam says. Islam stands alone and intends to dominate the Earth. How they are going to do it is in the literature you want to ignore.
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 07:52 pm
maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 08:05 pm
@coldjoint,
There are several reasons why what you are doing is bigotry.

1. There are Christian terrorists, and rapists, and murderers. But you aren't concerned about them. You aren't warning anyone about Catholic pedophiles, White Supremacists or vigilantes targeting immigrants or homosexuals. There are thousands of murders and rapes committed are committed by Christians each year. You are ignoring them.

2. There are tens of thousands of peaceful Muslim families in the US and elsewhere. They work as engineers (I work with one) and doctors and lawyers. They raise their kids, volunteer in schools... some serve in the military.

That is bigotry. You are judging people based on their religion and ethnicity rather than on who they are as a person. In doing so, you exaggerate the danger from Muslims and ignore the same danger from Christian extremist groups.

- Extremists of any religion are dangerous, be they Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or any other religion.

- Peaceful people of any religion are human beings living respectful decent lives, be they Christian, Buddhist Muslim or any other religion.

You are spreading hatred and fear of a religion, and you are attacking millions of innocent decent people who don't believe what you say they should (which is none of your business any way).

That is bigotry. I oppose extremism... I don't have to attack people in a religion.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:11 pm
@wmwcjr,
Excellent video. They are going to making all sorts of faces watching that. But it explains the futility in this idiotic pursuit to regulate the self regulated and does work by the Left. That kind of influence requires power and from what we have seen they do not care how they get it. Either does Islam.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
There are several reasons why what you are doing is bigotry.

What you are saying is that you refuse to realize how serious this problem is.
You are denying Europe is being destroyed by multi culture. Islam will not coexist. That is also written. This is hardly bigotry it is more like survival. Western civilization has an enemy, or should I say another besides the Left, and no one wants to say it. It is about time to seriously evaluate the chances of stopping Islam peacefully.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:37 pm
@coldjoint,
That was a White Supremacist video. It wasn't just about Muslims, it was about the Superiority of White culture.

I am not surprised you liked it. At least it is honest.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That was a White Supremacist video.

No it wasn't, it was political. It makes the Left look awfully dumb and just plain gullible
And prove it is a supremacist video, you can't.

maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Here is a video for you.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:50 pm
@coldjoint,
When you talk about how "Western Civilization" is being destroyed by "multi-culture" and that its very "threatened" (your words) because we can't "co-exist" with the Jews who are conspiring to take over the world...

... that is bigotry.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 09:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
it was about the Superiority of White culture.

Which is Western culture and it is clearly superior to Islam. One of the reasons it is because of freedom of choice, something totally absent from Islam. But I am going to let you tell me how much better Islamic culture is.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 10:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Isn't there a Forum devoted to White Supremacists somewhere on the web? I think you've missed your calling, you would probably be more appreciated in that type of setting.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 10:19 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Isn't there a Forum devoted to White Supremacists

Perhaps there is one for gossip. You would be a God send. Laughing Laughing Laughing
glitterbag

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 10:23 pm
@coldjoint,
That's rich.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 03:43:41