Testimony of a young Swedish victim of gang rape

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 08:08 pm
@coldjoint,
Since he is a moral relativist (which is simply another way of saying immoral), maxie defends female genital mutilation. He actually claims that all cultures are the same -- an extremely absurd position that he expresses with much self-righteous militance. Actually, I doubt that maxie is consistent in this regard. I'm sure he wouldn't say that the culture of the antebellum South or that of the Jim Crow America of the past deserved the same respect as all other cultures. Speaking hypothetically, if the United States became an Islamic Republic similar to the horribly tragic nightmare that is Iran, maxie would be among the first to be beheaded. Bill Maher would call him a fool. I would call him -- well, never mind!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 08:10 pm
Trump has never really denounced White Supremacy, the upswing of bigoted hatred toward Jews and Muslims is just part of that. When Trump supporters shoot up places of worship, or mail bombs to American targets.... it is just part of the ideology of hatred that he is stirring up.

glitterbag

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 09:04 pm
@maxdancona,
I seldom agree with Max, but I do agree that Trump is fanning discontent and hatred.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 09:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Trump is fanning discontent and hatred.

Bullshit.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 09:20 pm
@glitterbag,
And coldjoint likes to say bullshit. Typical.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
Although the literature of Trump supporters doesn't say anything about shooting people in synagogues this doesn't mean this isn't cheered in many Trump supporting communities.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 09:49 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Typical.

Why don't you explain how Trump is fanning discontent and hatred. Specific examples please. That would not be typical.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 09:51 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
doesn't mean this isn't cheered

It does mean it is because you think it is. Try some sources and proof.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 10:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Typical.

Why don't you explain how Trump is fanning discontent and hatred. Specific examples please. That would not be typical.

Jesus, don't you watch the news????? Perhaps you don't speak English.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 10:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Sources and proof... ha, all you have is hatred and bigotry.

- You listed a bunch of passages from the Quran which you say show that the religion is basically evil. You ignore equal passages from the Bible where the Judeo-Christian God tells his people to kill their own daughters, take slaves, and commit genocide.

- You bring up FGM which is practiced in some Muslim communities. You ignore the fact that the same FGM is practiced in many Christian communities.

- You talk about about acts of violence committed by Muslims. You ignore violence committed by Trump supporters. More violent acts were committed by Trump supporters this year in the US than by Muslims.

Your goal is to spread hatred. Your arguments are unbalanced, and unhinged. You have no right to talk about "sources and proof", all you have are hatred and bigotry.

coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 11:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Jesus, don't you watch the news????? Perhaps you don't speak English.

I watch the news, it looks like you don't or you would be able to answer my question. Try again.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 11:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Your goal is to spread hatred.

My goal is to tell the truth. I do not care if you like it or not. Please whine to someone else.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Nov, 2018 11:06 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
FGM is practiced in many Christian communities.

Some examples?
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 04:29 pm
@coldjoint,
maxie hates Christians. This is one of the reasons why he refuses to repuciate Islamic extremism.

I expect Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020; and one of the reasons will be because the Democratic Party is full of so-called liberals like maxie whose lack of moral values alienates many decent Americans. (Not that I'm a fan of the President. I'll probably sit out the election.)
izzythepush

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 04:36 pm
@wmwcjr,
You might want to get yourself kitted out, Addie was a good Christian too.

https://www.kl-ruppert.de/Mode/Bayerische-Lederhosen/
coldjoint

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 05:06 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You might want to get yourself kitted out,

While the UK is watching its own demise with disinterest, apathy, and good old cowardice you give fashion advice. A perfect example of how fall we have fallen.

Just saying
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 06:48 pm
@coldjoint,
izzie adores Karl Marx, the father of Communism -- a movement that claimed the lives of nearly 100 million human beings in less time than a century. He believes the Soviet Union under Lenin was a worker's paradise -- that everything was peachy keen until Stalin came along and messed everything up. In izzie's view, Stalin was a fascist! Laughing I'm sure that would have been news to Stalin, who had a major role in the Bolshevik revolution from the very beginning. In other words, izzie is a Trotskyite.

By the way, I do agree with izzie on one point: Once in a PM that I sent to him, I told him he was a nice guy. He responded by saying, "I'm not a nice guy." On this point I do agree. Wink
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2018 06:07 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It is ironic that you bring up Segregation when talking about rape and race.

A big part of Jim Crow laws was to protect "blue eyed" women from Black men. The racism in the segregated south was largely justified by portraying Black men as violent, sexually depraved, and a threat to White Women.

What you are doing to Muslim men isn't much different.

At least whole towns are not being wipe out over the claim of Muslim raping as happen in the US over claims of black rapes to such towns as Greenwood in the year 1923.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2018 06:46 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
At least whole towns are not being wipe out over the claim of Muslim raping as happen in the US over claims of black rapes to such towns as Greenwood in the year 1923.

Those towns are being destroyed slowly.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 11:09 pm
"Jordan Peterson - The Truth About Europe Mass Migration"
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:08:53