Testimony of a young Swedish victim of gang rape

maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:26 pm
@glitterbag,
On NPR, I think it was Media Matters, they had an interesting bit on why racism exists. (Much of the show was asking the question about how the media can maintain a liberal bias while being responsible... I disagreed with the very question. But this one guy made a good point).

Racism doesn't stem from ignorance. It foolish to think that it does. Racism instead comes from power. People with an interest in maintaining the status quo start with this goal in mind, and then invent narratives to support the goal.

Of course, there is still a good deal of ignorance... but it is willful ignorance.

maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:27 pm
@coldjoint,
There are no "Islams [sic]" here. All of the hatred on this thread is coming from you.

By the way, Coldjoint, if someone came here to accuse you of gang rape based only on your religion... I would defend you just as strongly. The principle is quite simple; I judge people based on their individual actions, not on their religion.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
but it is willful ignorance.

Heal thyself.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
There are no "Islams [sic]" here. All of the hatred on this thread is coming from you./

Bullshit!
Quote:
Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book [Christians and Jews] had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (3:110)

Quote:
Much of the Quran is devoted to distinguishing Muslims from non-Muslims and impugning the latter. Among other things, non-Muslims are said to be diseased (2:10), perverse (2:99), stupid (2:171) and deceitful (3:73).

Feel free to check those verses
Quote:
Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are severe against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves… (48:29)

Sounds like hate to me.
Quote:
Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness.

Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 9:28 says the unbelievers are unclean.

Verse 6:111 says they are ignorant.

Verse 4:76 says they are helpers of the devil.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

You go tell someone else no hate comes from Islam.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:37 pm
Any hate involved in the gang rape?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Sure, you can hate Christians too...

Quote:
No. 1:St Paul’s advice about whether women are allowed to teach men in church:

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

No. 2: In this verse, Samuel, one of the early leaders of Israel, orders genocide against a neighbouring people:

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

No. 3: A command of Moses:

“Do not allow a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)

No. 4: The ending of Psalm 137, a psalm which was made into a disco calypso hit by Boney M, is often omitted from readings in church:

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

No. 5: Another blood-curdling tale from the Book of Judges, where an Israelite man is trapped in a house by a hostile crowd, and sends out his concubine to placate them:

“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

No. 6: St Paul condemns homosexuality in the opening chapter of the Book of Romans:

“In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)

No. 7: In this story from the Book of Judges, an Israelite leader, Jephthah, makes a rash vow to God, which has to be carried out:

“And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord, and said, ‘If you will give the Ammonites into my hand, then whoever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return victorious from the Ammonites, shall be the Lord’s, to be offered up by me as a burnt-offering.’ Then Jephthah came to his home at Mizpah; and there was his daughter coming out to meet him with timbrels and with dancing. She was his only child; he had no son or daughter except her. When he saw her, he tore his clothes, and said, ‘Alas, my daughter! You have brought me very low; you have become the cause of great trouble to me. For I have opened my mouth to the Lord, and I cannot take back my vow.’” (Judges 11:30-1, 34-5)

No. 8: The Lord is speaking to Abraham in this story where God commands him to sacrifice his son:

‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’ (Genesis 22:2)

No. 9: “Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

No. 10: “Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:56 pm
@coldjoint,
Yes, Coldjoint.

Have you been part of a gang rape? Christians have used gang rape against their enemies as part of war... and that has happened in the past couple of decades (for example in Uganda and with Russians in Ukraine).

coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:04 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Christians have used gang rape against their enemies as part of war.

In fact we should not be discussing Christianity. It had nothing to do with this crime, Islam did. You are deflecting.

Did you see that hate from Islam?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:06 pm
@coldjoint,
I am not deflecting at all. I am accusing you of bigotry.

You are ignoring the crimes of Christianity (including gang rape) while focusing on the crimes of Islam. Christianity is the religion of White Supremacy.... I believe that this is the reason that you hate Muslims but accept Christians.

I am pointing out that your hatred of Muslims is consistent with White Supremacy. If you were logical, you would hate all Christians as much as you hate Muslims.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Christianity is the religion of White Supremacy....

Tell me where Christianity says white people are better? I just posted verses showing the supremacy in Islam. It clearly says Muslim men are superior to anyone. Tell me where Christianity declares superiority. Should I wait.

And one more time, those acts are simply not Christian, it does not matter if it is claimed. According to doctrine it would be an impossibility.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If you were logical

You are the one who is not using logic. And critical thinking is not exactly your forte either. My points are fact based, yours are apologist based. Saying look over here and ignore Islam. It has very little to do with hate on my part, even if it were true. You have lost this argument by attacking me and shown reality is just to tough for you to accept.

Deal with it.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:51 pm
@coldjoint,
It seems like YOU think that Christian men are superior to Muslim men. Am I wrong about this? If you think that Christians and Muslims are equal, then I don't get your point.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
It seems like YOU think

I, again, do not care what it seems like. I told you what Islam says. I am not talking about individuals. I have made that clear enough a child would understand it. Find one, and have him or her explain that to you.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:56 pm
@coldjoint,
I love the irony. You attack a billion people with your bigoted hate... and you claim that I am illogical because I attack one.

My principle is simple; people should be judged by their actions and the personal values rather than by their religion or ethnicity.

If you hate someone because they are a Christian, or a Jew, or a Muslim, or a Hindu, you are being a bigot because you are judging them by a label, rather than considering them as a human being. You can pick out bad things done by members of any of these groups, that doesn't change anything.

You seemed to agree with this simple principle at first... but then you came right out and admitted that you are judging people solely on their religion.

That is the definition of bigotry. Deal with it.

coldjoint

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 10:14 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You attack a billion people with your bigoted hate

Islam does it differently, they kill. You are a few cards short of a full deck. A personal attack is not a debate. You are incapable of proving what you say. I am not. Case closed. Call someone else names.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 11:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Christianity kills too as does Judaism and Buddhism. Everything you are saying about Islam is true about Christianity and other religions. They all have violent scriptures. They all have extremists. They all do violent things. You are singling out Muslims and ignoring any other religion to justify your hatred of one.

Of course, you could look at things in a positive light. Christians and Muslims and Jews and Buddhists are human beings. Some do good things, some do bad things, some use their religion to inspire them to peace and tolerance. Some use religion to justify hate and fear.

Bigotry prevents you from accepting that the ethnic groups you hate are human beings; as capable of good, or bad as the rest of us.

My argument is that Muslims and Christians and Jews and Buddhists are all human beings. I don't think I need to prove this any more.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 01:13 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
justify your hatred

Sorry dreamer, I do not accept the hater label from you. I told you why the rapes happen, and that the more Islam there is the more rapes. That simple. Grow up.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 08:36 am
@coldjoint,
Actually, more Trump supporters means more rapes. After all, I have met Muslims who are decent people.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 10:56 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Actually, more Trump supporters means more rapes

Again, I can prove what I say with facts. How are you going to prove that statement, it is really stupid. But go ahead and prove it. I'll wait.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 02:20 pm
Bump..............and still waiting for definitive proof of a really dumb thing to say by Max.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 07:55:16