Has my gf fallin out off love with me ??

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 01:45 pm
Hi I have been with my current girlfriend for one year and two weeks now . in the very beginning things were great our sex life was amazing she was all over me all the time .tongue kissing etc.. in the last 3 months things have changed a lot with her she does not use x's in her texts to me anymore she does not send me any love quotes she does not send me any GIFs she does not write me sweet things like she used to do. she does not have sex with me anymore ?she used to be all over me and touch me ,but she doesn't even like when I touch her now? she won't even let me touch her belly The x's and the kissing is a problem because it's something that she used to do but has stopped. whenever I ask her why she won't have sex with me she keeps making up excuses that she is tired or stressed... I am a very accepting person and I would never force her to do something if she is tired but for the last 2 or 3 months this is continuous surely you can't have the ick same excuse every single day for 3 months ?she keeps promising me she will have intimacy with me but it never happens she says that she is not in the mood... but she is able to laugh shower go to work all day every day come home eat laugh some more watch TV stay awake till 2 in the morning but then wen it comes to intimacy she is not able or too tired .. what is going on?? I need somebody to just give me advice on what is going on she does come home to me every day I know deep down that she is not cheating .she tells me she loves me every single day but why has she stopped intimacy is it normal to not have intimacy with somebody 4 months but still love them? I am 25 and she is 34 I just need somebody to talk to because it is racking my brain. also whenever I discussed this with her whenever I want to talk about it to see what is wrong she gets very angry with me and tells me that I am causing her stress when I am only doing what I did from the very beginning and that is wanting and loving her in every way but she won't even touch my boobs anymore she won't even touch my legs.... r put her tounge in my mouth.. you kind of get the point that I am making here.. we used to go places exploring road trips on her days off now she just seems to want to stay in bed and play on the phone games and watch movies she seems miserable but convinces me continuously that she does love me and that I am just causing stress by asking questions but obviously I'm going to ask when I am being refused constantly and I am noticing all these changes and taking it quite hard that she has changed in her texts also like I explained for the back in this question..
It is just in the very beginning things were so good she seemed so much another me now I just seem to make you angry or agitated and I can't understand why all the love lovely stuff stopped she used to send me x's in every text she used to send me lovely sweet messages now they're just blonde with no meaning she used to say all the time I love you more when I told her I loved her but she also stopped that as well now it is just love you with no x but she does hug me and hug into me at night-time she has actually dumped me a couple of times just because I got very upset over the intimacy thing and then took me back regretting dumping me I am very very confused and I just need some advice or somebody to make me less anxious about this as to what is actually going on I have seen a counsellor and I have asked them but there are no help I just need some help from somebody who will take this serious and help me please I am very anxious all the time also I cry myself to sleep because I love this girl so much and thinking she doesn't want me intimately. and she doesn't love me anymore despite her telling me is depressing me it is making me very sad because I still love her the same as I did if not more when I met her but the thought of her not wanting to touch me or be with me in that way it's killing me inside and please don't comment and say dumper her walk away it is very hard to do that I just want somebody's opinion and what is going on with her and why she has changed in these ways that I have explained is this normal for this stage in the relationship or is it red flags for a break up on her behalf?? What does all this mean and there is no point answering my question saying to ask her because I already have done all that believe me she keeps giving me the same answers no matter how much I try to communicate with her she just won't have it she won't talk and she keeps saying to leave it for now but this is ongoing also if I cry she won't comfort me she gets angry with me and walks away and leaves me there and tells me to cop on get a grip but then when all is said and done she is sorry and loves me again any help would be much appreciated thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,736 • Replies: 8
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 03:23 pm
When is the last time she had a physical?

Has there been a death, job loss or strart, health problems or family issues lately?

Something IS wrong for a relationship of just one year to take such a nosedive.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:29 pm
@Veronika25,
Sounds like she is tired and you are needy.

She is 34, well within the range to begin perimenopause. Hopefully she's taking care of herself, seeing a doc as needed etc.

Try to back off on your questions and neediness. Do what you can to be helpful and supportive.

Really. Stop with the questions. Stop obsessing over texts - you're a grown-up now.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:34 pm
@Veronika25,
Veronika25 wrote:
. in the last 3 months things have changed a lot with her she does not use x's in her texts to me anymore she does not send me any love quotes she does not send me any GIFs she does not write me sweet things like she used to do. she does not have sex with me anymore

,but she doesn't even like when I touch her now

she won't even let me touch her belly

she keeps making up excuses that she is tired or stressed.

she is not in the mood

she is not able or too tired

whenever I want to talk about it to see what is wrong she gets very angry with me and tells me that I am causing her stress

she seems miserable

I am just causing stress by asking questions

she does hug me and hug into me at night-time she has actually dumped me a couple of times just because I got very upset over the intimacy thing

make me less anxious about this as to what is actually going on I have seen a counsellor and I have asked them but there are no help

depressing me

she keeps saying to leave it for now but this is ongoing also if I cry she won't comfort me she gets angry with me and walks away and leaves me there and tells me to cop on get a grip

work with your counsellor on your anxiety and depression

try not to fuss at your gf so much

not sure what you're like in real life but your neediness comes across as really overwhelming here
shawn77bird

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 07:28 pm
@ehBeth,
All Good Things Come To An End:Just as people sometimes fall in love, they sometimes fall out of love. It happens. It’s usually no one’s "fault"; it’s that the person who has fallen out of love has come to realize that his or her lover simply isn’t the perfect fit — that something is missing. Sometimes, after getting to know someone well, we become disillusioned.
Veronika25

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:32 am
@PUNKEY,
Hey thanks for your reply no there has been no death etc... I cannot understand how she changed so fast. Because I never controlled her etc.. she still shows me she loves me. But today we had an argument over intimacy and she told me but she was too stressed out and was not in the mood she really really was horrible to me about it I tried to talk to her and she said it is her choice not to talk about it she said she just does not want to she keeps telling me that she does not want me to leave her she shows me that she loves me but she has changed a lot she does not even say I love you anymore when she gets to work or when she comes home it is only when I tell her I love her and I have lessened the amount of times I tell her I love her in a way that may be it was irritating huh but it did not make a difference I really really genuinely hand on heart have done nothing wrong to make her like this I just want somebody to explain to me why she is being like this like for example loving me wanting me to stay but not wanting to have sex or show me the love what so ever she used to
0 Replies

Veronika25

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:35 am
@ehBeth,
I am not trying to be rude but to be honest if you were going to be rude to me like this then I am going to be rude back and tell you exactly how it is I am not needy I never did anything to my girlfriend to make her like this hence me posted in this post if I did something to her or if I was overly needy then I wouldn't be posting on this page because I would know myself it would be because of me she has stopped what she has been doing since I met her out of the blue I am not going to reply to you anymore because obviously you think I am needy etc when that was not the case and to be honest with you anybody who is madly in love with somebody who has just changed everything for no apparent reason would be anxious and depressed and wondering what the hell is going on to be honest I don't even know the day the week anymore because my mind is been messed with so much and you can believe me or not but all I ever did was love her and I don't deserve this all I wanted was to know why she was like this or someone to tell me a possible cause for her being like this
0 Replies

Veronika25

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:40 am
@shawn77bird,
Hi listen honestly she was fine with me for the first 6 months she was planning children everything she was madly in love with me couldn't keep her hands off me texting me lovey-dovey stuff and that all stopped everything just stopped and obviously I am hurting very badly with this I am not needy as beth said and I think that people are getting the wrong impression of me when all I am doing is posting for someone to please help me with some guidance or advice and as to why this is happening it is plain and simple. I am grieving from the loss of her i just love her so much I don't know what to do tbh because she will not talk to me.. And she is for ever telling me she dosnt want to talk to me etc..
Something happened when she was younger she was homeless on the streets and a lot of men used to come after her and attack her but I don't think this is the cause of lack of sex because she was very into it in the beginning so I just can't make sense of this it is doing my head in I just need advice on what I should do for the best
BillRM

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 07:12 pm
@Veronika25,
Do you know an are on friendly terms with any of her girlfriends or female family members as you might wish to ask if they know of any reasons for her withdrawing and her depression of late as you are concern for her.

Leave the lack of sex out of it.
0 Replies