UN report of genocide in Mayanmar and Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi's complacency

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 02:41 pm
@camlok,
I made no mention of your mother's race. Her profession has nothing to do with sexism, as males can engage in it as well.
camlok

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 02:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
I made no mention of your mother's race. Her profession has nothing to do with sexism, as males can engage in it as well.

Keep up your childish antics, Infra. They are making you look very intelligent.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 02:50 pm
@camlok,
Who deems it acceptable to use the pronoun "they" for the word "Islam" in coldjoint's sentence as Standard English? You? Your crack whore mother? Your authority is wanting.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 02:56 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:

Keep up your childish antics, Infra. They are making you look very intelligent.

Yeah, and your tired, anti-American thread graffiti, and calling everyone a coward doesn't make you look intelligent.

Have some of your own medicine you weaselly hypocrite.
camlok

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:03 pm
@InfraBlue,
Now I get the reason your knickers have been tightly bundled, Infra.

It isn't anti-American to point out the myriad US war crimes and terrorism that has been going on for over a century. It's anti-American or anti-what America is supposed to be to stay silent while tens of millions are slaughtered.

Address these things and we can discuss them. For this topic, pointing out the usual stunning hypocrisy of Americans pointing fingers when they have so may genocides in their own history.

Americans and others who don't call out this American Nazi style behavior are cowards.
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:07 pm
@camlok,
And you're a weaselly, son of a crack whore hypocrite for the reasons I've mentioned here and elsewhere.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
You get that that's genocide as collective punishment.

Is that the way Islam does it? It is. I can say in this case leading by example might have backfired.
camlok

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:10 pm
@InfraBlue,
Evidence means squat to Americans like you, Infra. That's why you get your panties all bunched up so easily. Address the evidence, ... sorry, I guess I will have to provide you a definition as you clearly do not understand.
camlok

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:12 pm
@coldjoint,
The simple minded Joe McCarthys of America! They will always be reborn time and again because these weak minded folks just buy into any old crap their "governments" feed them.

If it isn't commies, it's gooks, slant eyes, ragheads, towelheads, ... .
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:45 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
You get that that's genocide as collective punishment.

Is that the way Islam does it? It is. I can say in this case leading by example might have backfired.

So, genocide justifies genocide to you?
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:51 pm
@camlok,
Evidence about whatever is one thing. Your thread graffiti and name calling are another.

You're a weaselly hypocrite for conflating the two and bitching about being called names yourself.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:53 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
So, genocide justifies genocide to you?

No, human nature amazes me because those people do.
0 Replies