Where is the US economy headed?

parados

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 02:25 pm
@plainoldme,
But what about spending cuts AND tax cuts?

That is what the GOP is proposing. I bet ican and okie think it will balance the budget.
plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:21 pm
@parados,
okie and ican would probably suggest the rounding up of all liberals, whether they are leftist liberals or rightist liberals, into concentration camps where they will be lobotomized as a way of balancing the budget.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 01:08 pm
leftist liberals
Obama,
current Democrat Congressional majority,
Soros
plainoldme,
cicerone imposter,
cycloptichorn
parados

rightist liberals
Washington,
Adams,
Jefferson,
Madison,
Franklin,
ican,
okie

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 01:09 pm
@ican711nm,
Snort

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 01:33 pm
Leftist liberals want to secure their right to steal.

Rightist Liberals want to secure their right to their property.
parados

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 02:03 pm
@ican711nm,
ican711nm wrote:

leftist liberals
Obama,
current Democrat Congressional majority,
Soros
plainoldme,
cicerone imposter,
cycloptichorn
parados

rightist liberals
Washington,
Adams,
Jefferson,
Madison,
Franklin,

Rightist idiots
ican,
okie

plainoldme

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:09 pm
@ican711nm,
Jefferson bedded his slave, who was the half-sister of his late wife. That sounds like a right wing conservative man to me: sticking his male member wherever he wanted to stick it.

So, how many Black women have you rapied?
plainoldme

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:11 pm
@ican711nm,
Quote:

Leftist liberals want to secure their right to steal.

Like the leftist liberals . . . what ever the hell that means . . . who performed heroic acts against the American right during Freedom Summer.

Actually, the industrialist pimps have stolen everything and 14+% of Americans are living in poverty. Bet that makes you happy!
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:18 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
Actually, the industrialist pimps have stolen everything
to be an industrialist one must produce a useful product. For the most part the theft was carried out by the money changers and their goons, who produce nothing.
plainoldme

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:32 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well, what you have to say is true. But, it remains that the industrialists have decimated any means the 'proles' once had for earning a living by shipping industry overseas. Industrialist is such a handy synonym for selfish prick.
plainoldme

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 06:34 pm
@plainoldme,
Besides, what the US does is "market" stuff . . . er, make that junk . . . that no one needs. Competition has been eliminated with every town with more than 50,000 residents offering at least one Gap and two Starbucks.
georgeob1

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 11:27 pm
@plainoldme,
True. It was much better in the planned economies of the Soviet empire where there was only one variety of state store for every commodity the brueaucrats thought the people needed and very few for what they really wanted.

Poor POM. She says she is deprived and angry about it, and wants to be sure no one else has it better,
mysteryman

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 12:31 am
@plainoldme,
Quote:
So, how many Black women have you rapied?

That is a totally uncalled remark, even for you.
It was waaaaay beneath even your low standards, and shows that you are the low class idiot you accuse others of being.

I knew better then to expect you to try to be civil.
plainoldme

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 07:07 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:

Poor POM. She says she is deprived and angry about it, and wants to be sure no one else has it better,

So, that is supposed to be relevant? As Bugs Bunny might say, "What a maroon."
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 07:10 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:

I knew better then to expect you to try to be civil.

I am civil . . . to people who are adults, who do not believe lies that they propagate here and who do not insult me. Insult me once, you probably will never return to my good graces.

Conservatives represent a clear and present danger. Now, someone must have told ican that with the Age of Reason, traditional liberalism was born and they must have told him that recently, because there was a change in his method of posting this week.

However, ican still lacks an historical reference.

And, you, continue to play games, despite having changed your icon.
plainoldme

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 07:12 am
@ican711nm,
You do realize, don't you, that Washington was often at odds with Jefferson? That the FFs were not one homogenized group?
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 07:16 am
I would also suggest that ican's relentless campaigns against George Soros -- who no one I know pays any attention to -- sounds a lot like the chanting of the "Party" against Goldstein in Nineteen Eighty-Four, a book that ican said led him to be right of center.

I would guess that because ican is incapable of forming an independent opinion, he thinks everyone on the left is as well and so he has created in his mind, imaginary boogeymen, like Soros and Wright, as some sort of underground leaders who script everything everyone on the left has to say.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 08:40 am
@plainoldme,
Quote:
I am civil . . . to people who are adults, who do not believe lies that they propagate here and who do not insult me. Insult me once, you probably will never return to my good graces

Asking "how many black women have you raped" meets your definition of being civil?
You dont have to like people, but even you have to realize that a comment like that is beyond the pale.
You claim that you only insult people that insult you first.
Wouldnt it be more adult of you to just ignore people that you dont like, instead of cluttering up threads with insults and personal attacks.
You claim that I insulted you first, but I cant find any evidence of that.

And people like ican, if you think he is lying about everything, why not put him on ignore instead of reacting to everything he says?

Quote:
Conservatives represent a clear and present danger.

We all know that you consider conservatives responsible for everything from the extinction of the dinosaurs to the ice age to the black plague to everything else bad that has ever happened on this planet.
But cant you admit even to yourself, that your blind hatred has given you a myopic view of life and causing you to be blind to anything that doesnt fit your worldview.

You always say that ALL conservatives are evil people, yet you then turn around and say that all liberals are not the same.
Cant you see the inherent hypocrisy in that statement?
If all liberals are not the same, why do you continue to say that all conservatives are the same?

mysteryman

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 08:43 am
@plainoldme,
Quote:
I would guess that because ican is incapable of forming an independent opinion, he thinks everyone on the left is as well and so he has created in his mind, imaginary boogeymen, like Soros and Wright, as some sort of underground leaders who script everything everyone on the left has to say

And yet you either cant or wont admit that you are guilty of the exact same thing regarding conservatives.
As an example, I have disagreed with almost everything ican has said, yet you insist that all conservatives think alike on everything.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Sep, 2010 09:47 am
@parados,
<it doesn't matter how many times I tell okie and ican that I'm and <Independent. They are that dumbĀ§!