Believing With No Evidence

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 11:47 am
@Squeakybro,
That's just your opinion. And if you don't want to get banned again it's best to remember that's what the mods think.

My advice to you would be to suck it up, nobody likes getting banned or having their posts removed, but nobody likes a whinger either.

I'm saying that as someone who has been banned and had posts removed.

Post something else and move on.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 04:34 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm waiting for a list of what they approve of. I don't know.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 04:38 pm
@Squeakybro,
Forget it, move on.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2018 07:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Ok.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 04:31 am
@Squeakybro,
This rule might be relevant:

Quote:
6) No volume-spam or "soapboxing": For example, if you start post after post about your favored conspiracy theory or engaging in religious proselytization, you might be over the line.

Rule says it's about "the signal-to-noise ratio of your posts", so not every single conspiracy or proselytization post will be pulled, but post them consistently enough and the mods will likely start pulling some.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2018 06:04 pm
@nimh,
I don't post none of that. I share the revelations of Jesus Christ. Its all about the bible. They allow the simple ones but the indepth ones they delete. I think they read them and it convicts them. So they take the only way out delete it. But what they don't know is their not fighting against me. Their fighting against God. And He isn't going to put up with it for long. I have watched Him work many times. And when He sends someone to witness they ones that get in the way He will remove. All I have to do is just wait. Which I don't mind I have been on websites like this before.
nimh

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 03:57 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

I share the revelations of Jesus Christ. Its all about the bible. [..] I have watched Him work many times. And when He sends someone to witness they ones that get in the way He will remove.

Yeah, since you explicitly describe yourself as coming here "as a witness [..] to share the revelations of Jesus Christ" it shouldn't come as a surprise that your posts are removed under a rule against religious proselytizing.
laughoutlood

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 06:44 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Believing With No Evidence

You say that the uneducated believe without evidence.

I believe you.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 08:29 pm
@nimh,
lol What idiot said I was proselytizing. ? I'm just sharing the revelations of Jesus Christ. To proselytize one must have a denomination to call people to. I'm none denominational. If your going to put up these forums on Christianity, bible Holy Spirit. All these about the bible. Your going to have to expect someone is going to share something about God.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:39 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I'm just sharing the revelations of Jesus Christ.
the owner of the site doesn't allow it, no matter what you call it...
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:28 am
@laughoutlood,
solomon was the wisest man in the world, but he ended like a fool. peter was only an uneducated fisherman but his integrity in jesus christ made him a rock at the end.

to truely learn, come as a humble child doubting nothing.
to be a fool come with your own perspective, doubting everything that seems to stand against the way you have been raised.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 05:56 am
@steven bill,
Your emotions will always lie to you. Emotions are unclean spirits.

[1Th 4:3-5
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion(emotions) of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
[Col 3:5
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion(emotions), evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions(emotions) and desires.
steven bill

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 02:32 am
@Squeakybro,
i never thought there was someone who knew the scriptures so well.
Dont stop posting about the good news. If they wont read it, i will.
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 10:09 am
@steven bill,
Thanks but you cant stop them from deleting them or banning me from time to time.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 08:48 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
I'm none denominational.

Me too.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 09:12 am
@steven bill,
I went through the three years of the milk understanding, and I went through the eleven years of the meat understanding. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ and I have received over 3000 of these revelations in the past 25 years.
steven bill

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 01:22 am
@Squeakybro,
I am none denominational too. I have four things i would like to share with you, maybe i would find some similarities.
laughoutlood

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 02:17 am
@steven bill,
Thank you for sharing with us that you would like to share four things.

Quote:
maybe i would find some similarities.

We'd have to share too in order for you to find similarities, unless you are planning on finding some similarities in what you post, unsurprise.

Either way:

Meat you ate, the milk ablate
For Yahweh and Son, he can't wait
Watch them run off to sermon one
To pass round the plate for Yahweh & Son

Yahweh and Son, raisin's never done
There's always money new
The bible's your head, you take it to bed
You're never, ever, through
And they've been praisin' all day, all day, all day

There's a three year milk break, eleven year steak
For a cup of cold comfort, and the wills to make

Yahweh and Son, raisin's never done
There's always money new
The bible's your head, you take it to bed
You're never, ever, through
And they've been praisin' all day, all day, all day

He's got people beggin' for it fer two thousand years
Always ask for more money but nobody dares
To call them out on the fortunes in palaces dear

Yahweh and Son, Yahweh and Son
Yahweh and Son, Yahweh and Son
And they've been preyin' all day, all day, all day

steven bill

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 01:10 am
@laughoutlood,
Should i be laughing-out-loud at That??
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 01:52 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
The poor doesnt have all that power to go looking for evidence, they just have to believe what they read.

That is utter nonsense. It is not even Biblical. If you can’t see the evidence around and within you, you would have to be blind in more ways than one.

For the Biblical perspective:

Quote:
Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

0 Replies