Shep Smith: Journalists are not the enemy of the people

livinglava

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 01:03 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Why weren't you honest to start with? Why didn't you just come out and say you were ignorant of the science and events of 9/11? I would have helped you out. Instead, you go thru this elaborate dog and pony show.

You are implying that there is something to be ignorant of, which is sort of a lie of implication/allusion. You are implying/alluding to something that's not valid.

Quote:
Are you not capable of doing any research?

I could, I suppose, go looking for secondary data and reports regarding the 9/11 attacks, but considering the attack site is now cleaned up, it would be difficult to do any research for primary data at this point, assuming I was willing to invest in a trip to NYC.

Quote:
Abstract:
We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later.
The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

So your conclusion is that the attacks were staged? If that's true, how many people do you suppose are in on the conspiracy and what is preventing them from telling the truth publicly, do you suppose?
OldGrumpy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 02:31 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
So your conclusion is that the attacks were staged? If that's true, how many people do you suppose are in on the conspiracy and what is preventing them from telling the truth publicly,

Always this same 'argument'.
Not everyone has to be in on the conspiracy at all!
preventing them from telling the truth publicly? Well how about they were told their family will be killed?

Keep in mind we are dealing very intelligent but heartless psychopaths who really do these sort of things! btw the top of the corporate world is filled to the brim with psychopaths! But they will be going down!
camlok

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 03:37 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
You are implying that there is something to be ignorant of, which is sort of a lie of implication/allusion. You are implying/alluding to something that's not valid.

There is much to be ignorant of and you are sitting squarely in this boat. You have not mentioned anything relating to the science, the facts nor have you provided one piece of evidence that supports the USGOCT.

Address the science and facts I have presented, any one of which sinks the USGOCT, which makes one wonder why you are going on and on with your diversions and distractions?

Quote:
So your conclusion is that the attacks were staged?

Again, with your patent dishonesty. You know 9/11 was carried out by elements of the US government because you can't, [meaning it's impossible], provide any evidence for the USGOCT.

And you can't deny all the things that occurred that are/were impossible for "hijackers" to have done. Not without illustrating your ignorance [non-pejorative nuance] on the science, facts, events on Sept 11, 2001.

When the facts and science say NO hijackers, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who actually did it.

livinglava

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 12:58 pm
@OldGrumpy,
OldGrumpy wrote:

Always this same 'argument'.

I wasn't making any implicit argument.

Quote:
Not everyone has to be in on the conspiracy at all!

I didn't imply that. I asked why no one would admit it. I.e. Why no whistleblower?

Quote:
preventing them from telling the truth publicly? Well how about they were told their family will be killed?

Would that work? Wouldn't someone figure out a way to leak the info without it being traced back to them?

Quote:
Keep in mind we are dealing very intelligent but heartless psychopaths who really do these sort of things! btw the top of the corporate world is filled to the brim with psychopaths! But they will be going down!

Yes, I don't find conspiracy theory so difficult to do. I don't know why so many people are allergic to it, except because of the stigma that you must be mentally deranged if you speculate about conspiracies.

livinglava

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 01:04 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Quote:

Your aggressive attacks are a form of lying to push me in the direction you want me to go in.

Quote:
There is much to be ignorant of and you are sitting squarely in this boat. You have not mentioned anything relating to the science, the facts nor have you provided one piece of evidence that supports the USGOCT.

Because I have zero access to any primary data on this topic. Any data I could gather would be secondary and thus potentially lies put out by a conspiracy.

Quote:
Address the science and facts I have presented, any one of which sinks the USGOCT, which makes one wonder why you are going on and on with your diversions and distractions?

How would I know if you were someone conspiring to propagate lies with false facts and/or false interpretations of those facts (i.e. false analyses)?

Quote:
Again, with your patent dishonesty. You know 9/11 was carried out by elements of the US government because you can't, [meaning it's impossible], provide any evidence for the USGOCT.

How do I even know the planes actually hit the towers at all? Maybe it was all CGI and everyone in the area was in on the hoax?

Quote:
And you can't deny all the things that occurred that are/were impossible for "hijackers" to have done. Not without illustrating your ignorance [non-pejorative nuance] on the science, facts, events on Sept 11, 2001.

Anyone who could be trained to do what was done could have been trained to hijack the planes as part of their training as well.

Quote:
When the facts and science say NO hijackers, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who actually did it.

That doesn't make sense. How could you prove the people who flew the planes into the towers didn't invade and take over the cockpits? It is possible for well-trained military agents to do that.
camlok

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 08:26 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
Because I have zero access to any primary data on this topic. Any data I could gather would be secondary and thus potentially lies put out by a conspiracy.

That is correct, the lies put out by various US governments, which the biggest dolts in the world should be able to see thru. There is no evidence for the US government official conspiracy theory [USGOCT].

Quote:
How would I know if you were someone conspiring to propagate lies with false facts and/or false interpretations of those facts (i.e. false analyses)?

More of your ongoing lies. The information comes from myriad scientists, architects and engineers. If you lack the ability to discern simple logic, you are obviously a liar of gigantic proportions and simply just a manipulator, a bad one to be sure.

What can't you understand about IMPOSSIBLE?

It is impossible for there to have been molten/vaporized WTC structural steel and also "hijackers".

It is impossible for there to have been US government nanothermite and the by product of those incendiary reactions and also "hijackers".

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 08:29 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
I wasn't making any implicit argument.

You were and have been only doing distractions.

Quote:
mentally deranged ...

The only people who are mentally deranged are those who believe in the USGOCT. Why? Because it is an impossible fable, tall tale, a fiction, which has not one piece of evidence to support it.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 08:31 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
So your conclusion is that the attacks were staged? If that's true, how many people do you suppose are in on the conspiracy and what is preventing them from telling the truth publicly,

Quote:
OG: Always this same 'argument'.

What he meant was always the same empty, nothing argument, nothing in the way of science or facts to support the USGOCT.

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 08:31 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
More of your ongoing lies. The information comes from myriad scientists, architects and engineers. If you lack the ability to discern simple logic, you are obviously a liar of gigantic proportions and simply just a manipulator, a bad one to be sure.
Living, I'd suggest you take a good, long, hard look at this reply, as the thought process that allows him to write this, underlies most of his posts.

My other suggestion would be to do what I do, and don't debate 9-11 with him, due to the above.

It is not the subject of this thread anyway, which is about whether or not journalists are the enemy of the people, which is so very much broader than just 9-11 reporting.
camlok

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 08:45 pm
@vikorr,
vikorr: Living, I'd suggest you take the cowardly approach like I have done. I illustrated clearly that I have not the foggiest notion as regards the science or facts of 9/11, but I kept on doing what you are doing, diversions and distractions.

I didn't like it being pointed out to me what a liar, what a dunce I was, so I made up this BS line, like I always do, to allow me to exit.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 08:48 pm
@livinglava,
And to further illustrate my point - see his reply above.

Perhaps if you refrain from 9-11 posting, this thread can get back to it's original topic.
camlok

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 08:50 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
It is not the subject of this thread anyway, which is about whether or not journalists are the enemy of the people, which is so very much broader than just 9-11 reporting.

It is obviously the most egregious example of journalists being the enemy of the people, including Iraqis, Afghans, Libyans, Syrians, Pakistanis, ... .

And how can you suggest that the murder of 2,996 westerners on 9/11 by elements of the US government, covered up totally by the US media isn't a prime example of journalists being the enemy of the people.

You STILL have never offered one piece of evidence for the USGOCT but you sure have illustrated to everyone what a coward and a liar you are, vikorr.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2018 11:47 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
Would that work? Wouldn't someone figure out a way to leak the info without it being traced back to them?

well, leak it to where? The mainstream media? they OWN the media!

But yes, it IS leaked but to alternative media, but even there be carefull some are ALSO owned by them! But a very good one with real whistleblowers : project camelot, look it up!
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 03:46 am
@vikorr,
This thread did after all, arise out of Trump calling the media the enemy of the people, for not supporting the US Govt's position / official versions of 'the truth'.
camlok

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 08:19 am
@vikorr,
Now you are talking to yourself, vikorr. But still you never provide any evidence, rational thoughts for the BS you pedal.

Why do you have so much trouble recognizing impossibilities, especially when they are so abundantly clear, so apparent?

You don't actually, you are just like so many here, "people" who willfully turn a blind eye to the incredible deep evil that has been occasioned by the events of that September day.

What does that make these people, vikorr?

Here is a American, Canadian, Australian, some westerner being blown out a twin tower window by an explosion. Remember, the official story says no bombs in the twin towers, [the seismic record, the testimony of 118 firefighters, myriad eye witnesses, videos of explosions, reporters telling of explosions, ... but still you stay firm in your lies.

9/11 South Tower-Person being blown out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuRVL-_q0Yk

Why would a person like yourself so deny reality and actively support this great evil?

Isn't this a perfect example of journalists being the enemy of the people?
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 09:23 am
@vikorr,
vikorr wrote:

This thread did after all, arise out of Trump calling the media the enemy of the people, for not supporting the US Govt's position / official versions of 'the truth'.

I think all that Trump was referring to is the way writers/articles in the mainstream media operate from paradigmatic assumptions regarding social/democrat perspectives on issues. E.g. more spending and more regulations = better society. The media rarely if ever write articles where more funding causes deterioration of quality in areas like environmental abuses, education, corporate responsibility for reducing waste, etc. etc. There is always the assumption that dems advocate spending and regulation and that is going to make things better and that republicans are for cutting spending and liberty, and those will make things worse.

The media is mostly in favor of regulation and spending because that is the traditional culture of the British/global-capitalist empire that the US was seeking to gain independence from, and later the republicans against king cotton in the south. The traditional US ethic of liberty is a departure from regulation of society through taxation and structured economics in favor of personal responsibility in voluntary economic participation. This is not the way Europe runs its global empire, so whenever republicans come into power, the media slams them in every way possible, probably because there is a lot of global money flowing into their koffers to buy their propaganda support.
camlok

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 09:38 am
@livinglava,
Quote:
The media is mostly in favor of regulation and spending because that is the traditional culture of the British/global-capitalist empire that the US was seeking to gain independence from, and later the republicans against king cotton in the south.

Piffle, ll. If the first falsehood were true, the US wouldn't be the new global-capitalist thieving empire which replaced the old global-capitalist thieving empire, the UK.

Quote:
The traditional US ethic of liberty is a departure from regulation of society through taxation and structured economics in favor of personal responsibility in voluntary economic participation.

There is no US ethic of liberty. It's all a ploy to get dumkoffs to support all their illegal invasions where the US then installs brutal, right wing dictatorships. You all know this because all you have to do is look at the historical record, which is perfectly clear.

US media always supports these war crimes, which, if the people of the US were actually honest, would be journalists as the enemy of the people. But the people are complicit in these crimes.

So journalists are still the enemy of people, poor innocent peoples the world over.
livinglava

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 10:27 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

Piffle, ll. If the first falsehood were true, the US wouldn't be the new global-capitalist thieving empire which replaced the old global-capitalist thieving empire, the UK.

The great and terrible/false thing about capitalist imperialism is that your slaves can make more money than you do. The issue is how much freedom they have to gain independence from trade.

E.g. lets say you turn a cotton (cash crop) plantation over to slaves, whom you then pay lucrative wages/prices to for delivering the cotton. Now the 'slaves' are supposedly free, but what happens if they figure out they can stop growing/selling cotton and just farm for themselves and attain self-sufficiency? At that point, there will be corrective actions to dissuade them from doing that. Likewise, many products and services will be offered to them that keep them dependent on the larger economy so they will keep providing cotton to the empire.

So the US can make more money and even 'lead' global capitalism, but you have to look at all the forms of (interdependency) that have been created and are maintained. What the current administration has been doing that is causing it to be attacked on so many levels is to interfere with some of the mechanisms for maintaining interdependency and thus subjugation to the global economy.

Illegal trafficking is one, because many businessmen are motivated by the spoils of economic warfare in the form of expensive drugs and sex/prostitution. Tariffs to promote greater local independence from trade is also directly a problem because it effectively reverses the direction of taxation accomplished by importing expensive goods like cars and car parts. Those goods and their various support goods, such as oil, are the modern tea that transfers economic power from the colonies to the empire. Once upon a time they threw the tea overboard, but nowadays the people are so addicted to driving, oil, and drugs, those goods don't have to be taxed directly here 'in the colonies,' if the corporations that make the money are taxed by European welfare state governments and elsewhere.

What the tariffs do is require those global corporations to pay taxes to the US government instead of exploiting the US to pay taxes to other governments. The whole purpose of global imperialism is to exploit foreign economies to benefit your own citizens, so these tariffs are under attack by all those welfare states and corporations that exploit the US to benefit their own people, including US corporations that do so to benefit certain corporate-subsidiary populations within the US (which function in the same way as welfare state governments).

Quote:

There is no US ethic of liberty. It's all a ploy to get dumkoffs to support all their illegal invasions where the US then installs brutal, right wing dictatorships. You all know this because all you have to do is look at the historical record, which is perfectly clear.

I said "the traditional US ethic of liberty." The media and other forms of cultural subversion may marginalize the true meaning of liberty, but is a timeless ethic that should be re-affirmed and strengthened. Liberty's enemies want to kill it, the same as they wanted to kill Ft. McHenry while "the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night that the flag was still there."

Quote:
US media always supports these war crimes, which, if the people of the US were actually honest, would be journalists as the enemy of the people. But the people are complicit in these crimes.

War media serves the imperial purpose of making the public squeamish about war and thus more vulnerable to accepting global corruption. If they reported more on the exploitative reasons freedom and democracy are hated and suppressed, people wouldn't be as comfortable allowing global power to do all the things it does.

Quote:
So journalists are still the enemy of people, poor innocent peoples the world over.

In many ways, the media help the people be their own enemy by bringing out and nurturing the worst within them. People are naturally indulgent and self-interested. It takes conscience and willpower to overcome those base tendencies, but the media and business exploit them in the interest of generating sales, revenues, profits, growth, etc. As long as the economy is given first priority and ethics, morality, and the greater good are put second or dismissed completely, exploitation reigns.

To compound this problem, the media has the ability to construe various forms of indulgence, self-interest, and economic interest as serving the greater good, righteousness, justice, etc. This is why/how socialism gains so much power in modern culture. When you can market a system that stimulates business growth as a means to spread money around and enrich people through expanding frivolous and wasteful forms of economic activity, you are just expanding the ability of the population to indulge and waste resources, which is the cause of environmental unsustainability and most of the social-economic problems that socialism pretends to be solving.
camlok

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 10:43 am
@livinglava,
Quote:
while "the bombs bursting in air gave proof through the night that the flag was still there."

All that silly bit of propaganda illustrates is that the USA is a war mongering nation.

Quote:
America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776

The U.S. Has Only Been At Peace For 21 Years Total Since Its Birth
In 2011, Danios wrote:

Below, I have reproduced a year-by-year timeline of America’s wars, which reveals something quite interesting: since the United States was founded in 1776, she has been at war during 214 out of her 235 calendar years of existence. In other words, there were only 21 calendar years in which the U.S. did not wage any wars.

To put this in perspective:

* Pick any year since 1776 and there is about a 91% chance that America was involved in some war during that calendar year.

* No U.S. president truly qualifies as a peacetime president. Instead, all U.S. presidents can technically be considered “war presidents.”

* The U.S. has never gone a decade without war.

* The only time the U.S. went five years without war (1935-40) was during the isolationist period of the Great Depression.

https://washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

And the MSM never points out these stark realities to the "people".

Illustrating that US MSM journalists are, most assuredly, the enemy of the people of the US and the world.
livinglava

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 11:13 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

All that silly bit of propaganda illustrates is that the USA is a war mongering nation.

Quote:
America Has Been At War 93% of the Time – 222 Out of 239 Years – Since 1776

The U.S. Has Only Been At Peace For 21 Years Total Since Its Birth
In 2011, Danios wrote:

Below, I have reproduced a year-by-year timeline of America’s wars, which reveals something quite interesting: since the United States was founded in 1776, she has been at war during 214 out of her 235 calendar years of existence. In other words, there were only 21 calendar years in which the U.S. did not wage any wars.

To put this in perspective:

* Pick any year since 1776 and there is about a 91% chance that America was involved in some war during that calendar year.

* No U.S. president truly qualifies as a peacetime president. Instead, all U.S. presidents can technically be considered “war presidents.”

* The U.S. has never gone a decade without war.

* The only time the U.S. went five years without war (1935-40) was during the isolationist period of the Great Depression.

https://washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

And the MSM never points out these stark realities to the "people".

Illustrating that US MSM journalists are, most assuredly, the enemy of the people of the US and the world.

Have you considered that the US is under siege by the global social-economic empire to subjugate it into serving global corporate interests and that is the cause of war?

What do you think? That the world outside the US is a big happy commune where everyone grows their own food and builds their own houses by hand and no one exploits anyone else with trade?

Before you cite the Star Spangled Banner and the battle of Fort McHenry as evidence that the US is a war-monger, read the history of the battle and how the British ships were shelling the forts to induce surrender.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 03:10:44