Shep Smith: Journalists are not the enemy of the people

camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 12:12 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
How can you presume to know who is right and who is wrong about such contested issues?

You believe, erroneously, that the issue is contested. It is not, at all. The science proves unequivocally that the official story is totally false.

Plus, there is simply no evidence at all for the story the government/media changed 180 degrees from 9/11 to 9/12.

The number of impossibilities in the US government official story sinks it totally.

Quote:
Unless the liar admits it, they can go on lying indefinitely and not get caught, as long as they stick to their story.

The paragraph starting with "Molten steel" has more than enough for anyone who is sentient to know that the US government story is false.

Proving again that "journalists are the enemy of the people"!

Not to be unkind but you know that to be pure piffle. It didn't work for Nixon, it doesn't work for Trump and other well known liars. Liars are shown to be liars all the time in courts of law. Given your nonsense, there would never be any convictions.
livinglava

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 12:25 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
You believe, erroneously, that the issue is contested. It is not, at all. The science proves unequivocally that the official story is totally false.

Do you think that liars can't claim to have 'uncontested science' behind their claims? Do you think that liars can't be part of a gang or other interest groups that backs them up in all sorts of ways.

Political factionalism is rampant. People can support the propaganda of their 'team' in any number of ways to corroborate and compound lies.
camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 12:41 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
Do you think that liars can't claim to have 'uncontested science' behind their claims?

Do try to discuss within the realm of reality. Science is proven by experiment. All experiments prove that the USGOCT is totally false.

NIST and other US government bodies performed no experiments, which is antithetical to science.

Facts do not really need science, only logic.

The fact that there was molten and vaporized WTC structural steel means there were no hijackers. Which means that the USGOCT is false.

Follow the rest of the evidence. Use logic. I shouldn't have to spell these things out for folks who maintain they are sentient adults.

Unreacted particles of US government/military proprietary nanothermite and the by products of these explosions/reactions were also found in WTC dust.

Quote:
Do you think that liars can't be part of a gang or other interest groups that backs them up in all sorts of ways.

I pointed that out in my last post - THE MEDIA, one of the enemies of the people.

And they are hardly the only ones.

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 12:42 pm
It would be nice if people did not facilitate JTT/Camlok in her obsession with that whacko September 11th conspiracy crap.
OldGrumpy

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 12:46 pm
@Setanta,
crap??? Hmmm why crap, mate?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 12:49 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
It would be nice if people did not facilitate JTT/Camlok in her obsession with that whacko September 11th conspiracy crap.

Setanta is an outright, bald faced liar. He is the conspiracy theorist, a particularly wacky one who cannot provide one piece of evidence for the lame USGOCT he pretends to believe in.

He doesn't really believe it, he is totally aware of the deep evil he is covering up but on he goes.

What can one expect of a person who willingly took part in the war crimes of Vietnam?

What can one expect of a person who actively defends all the myriad war crimes of the US?

Those who attempt to hide the truth are also enemies of the people.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 01:07 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:

Let me point out why what Setanta says is such a bald faced lie.

Notice how he suggests that the information I post is all mine, that it comes solely from my mind. This is one of the lowest, most despicable arguments a human can raise.

Over 3000 professional architects and engineers, from who I gather my knowledge of the science and events of 9/11, are not conspiracy theorists!

There are probably about the same number of other scientists in varied fields who also are not conspiracy theorists!

Can we expect an apology from you, Setanta?

Can we expect some rational discussion from you on the topic at hand, ie. the US media has been criminally complicit in their numerous cover ups of the science and facts of 9/11.

How is it possible for so many adults to be faced with so many overwhelming, easy to understand facts about the events/science of 9/11 and its aftermath and not want to discuss it?

Remember, these are people/you are people, who claim to be citizens of the most open, free society that has ever existed, a country where every topic can/should be openly and freely discussed.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 01:11 pm
@Setanta,
she thinks that she actually understands science and so lashes out at thos who call her what she is, a crazy headed nutcase who buys all kinds of conspiracy theories.

she turned on me like a rabid ferret when I told her that her "Theory" was lacking facts . That was like 10 years ago
camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 01:18 pm
@farmerman,
Another cowardly baldfaced liar shows up.

Quote:
she turned on me like a rabid ferret when I told her that her "Theory" was lacking facts .

A total lie from farmerman. He fled when he was faced with the science that comes from 3,000 plus architects and engineers.

Remember Setanta and farmerman are part of a group that regularly gets together to tell everyone how they all put me on ignore. But here they are reading and shitting themselves over information that comes from 3000 plus
architects and engineers, real experts, not phonies like Setanta, farmerman, ... .

If you want to see how he lies, ask him about the molten steel flowing from WTC2.

Ask him about the nanothermite found in WTC dust.

Ask him to provide one piece of real evidence for the impossible conspiracy theory that he knows full well is false. farmerman so badly abuses the oath he took as a scientist/geologist.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 01:35 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
information that comes from 3000 plus architects and engineers, real experts, ...
Who are you to determine the skills of architects and engineers? I know farmerman. He teaches graduate level courses. His background and knowledge is beyond most people on the subjects on which he speaks. I'm also lucky to call him a friend.
camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 01:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Who are you to determine the skills of architects and engineers?

Who the hell do you think you are, ci, but a totally closed minded individual who knows zilch about the science or the facts of 9/11?

Quote:
I know farmerman. He teaches graduate level courses. His background and knowledge is beyond most people on the subjects on which he speaks.

I'm also lucky to call him a friend.

You address the science and the facts as well as farmerman does, ci. Illustrating that you both know nothing about the topic.

How did WTC structural steel come to be melted and vaporized? Even if there actually were Arab hijackers, they couldn't have ever done that.

But WTC structural steel, melted and vaporized is a reality.

Illustrating that you both are scared silly to address the realities.

farmerman should be investigated for his total abuse of science, though that will never happen because he is now retired, thank dog almighty.

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 04:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I see Camlok has managed to turn yet another thread into his conspiracy theory playground. I rather agree with Setanta - people shouldn't debate 9-11 with Camlok - it results in deep problems.

It's not that I don't think Camlok doesn't have some valid observations or questions - I actually think he does (not all, some, and it doesn't add up to what he thinks it does). It's that he holds an ideology that doesn't (genuinely) bear questions, is rabidly persistent about promoting his ideology, and forms grudges against people who disagree with him.

Why would anyone want to feed that?
camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 04:41 pm
@vikorr,
Same ole dishonesty, vikorr. The real nutty thing is you pretending to be some kind of expert on 9/11, "and it doesn't add up to what he thinks it does".

You illustrated from the get go that you knew diddly squat about the science and the facts and your totally dishonest behavior highlighted that.

You are engaging in the same patently dishonest behavior right now.

The telling thing for all these cowards, ci, farmerman, setanta, you, Max, ... is that not a one of you can provide one piece of evidence for your wacky conspiracy theory.

And still you all soldier on in your delusion.

"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about." - Wayne Dyer

Ignorance from all of you, in spades.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 04:42 pm
@vikorr,
You are off topic, vikorr, you stunning hypocrite.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 05:46 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Do try to discuss within the realm of reality.

Liars also reference 'reality.' What better way to subvert the truth than to accuse it of being 'unrealistic?'

Quote:
Science is proven by experiment. All experiments prove that the USGOCT is totally false.

'Science' is a contested term, like everything else. Liars seek the power to endow their lies with ostensible substance. Big concepts like science, etc. come in very handy for that purpose.

It's a bit more challenging to organize a larger trend within science to propagate whatever it is you want to propagate, but it is possible and why else would so much funding go into supporting science in various forms?

Quote:
Facts do not really need science, only logic.

Talking about this on the general/meta level is really meaningless. Until you have actual facts coupled with some claim that they supposedly support, there's no way to ascertain whether or not the given facts/observations support the claim, assuming they are true facts/observations and not fake.

Quote:
The fact that there was molten and vaporized WTC structural steel means there were no hijackers. Which means that the USGOCT is false.

Why couldn't the fire have reached temperatures hot enough to soften the steel?

Quote:
Follow the rest of the evidence. Use logic. I shouldn't have to spell these things out for folks who maintain they are sentient adults.

How do you know that the reported evidence was true and not made up? Have you verified the evidence directly somehow?

Quote:
Unreacted particles of US government/military proprietary nanothermite and the by products of these explosions/reactions were also found in WTC dust.

So you claim. What basis would I have for verifying your claim?

Quote:
I pointed that out in my last post - THE MEDIA, one of the enemies of the people.

Who are "the people" exactly? What makes you think they're not their own enemy in many cases?

camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 06:14 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
'Science' is a contested term, like everything else.

Science proven by experiment is not contested. That is how science is done. By experiment and observation. You are not being remotely scientific because you are studiously ignoring impossibilities of the USGOCT that render it a fable, a tall tale, a big lie.

You have provided no evidence for the USGOCT.

Quote:
Talking about this on the general/meta level is really meaningless. Until you have actual facts coupled with some claim that they supposedly support, there's no way to ascertain whether or not the given facts/observations support the claim, assuming they are true facts/observations and not fake.

I have provided you with facts, science supported by experiment and observation and you, with no knowledge of either the science or facts of the events of 9/11 are dissembling.

Quote:
Why couldn't the fire have reached temperatures hot enough to soften the steel?

You tell me. Which will illustrate that your dissembling serves no honest purpose, you only want to distract from the uncomfortable realities.

It, again, will illustrate that you know little about what you seek to discuss.

"The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about." - Wayne Dyer

The fact that there was molten and vaporized WTC structural steel, which you are ignoring, more dishonesty, makes your silly question, again, which you know nothing about, an exercise in futility, which is always the manner that supporters of the USGOCT proceed in.

The fact that there was molten and vaporized WTC structural steel means there were no hijackers. Which means that the USGOCT is false. End of story. Let the trials at the Hague begin.

Quote:
How do you know that the reported evidence was true and not made up? Have you verified the evidence directly somehow?

Stop with your dishonest "you" routine.

Everything I provide is from scientists, engineers, architects who have done the science done the experiments, experiments that NIST would never do.

NIST, the US government's cover up non-experts, who have been caught in numerous lies.

And the MSM have been helping in this cover up. You seem content that the US government murders its own.

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 06:21 pm
@livinglava,
Save yourself some time and frustration and read his 9-11 posts in this thread. There is a slim hope then, that he will eventually stop hijacking yet another thread.
camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 06:26 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
camlok: Unreacted particles of US government/military proprietary nanothermite and the by products of these explosions/reactions were also found in WTC dust.

Quote:
ll: So you claim. What basis would I have for verifying your claim?

Why weren't you honest to start with? Why didn't you just come out and say you were ignorant of the science and events of 9/11? I would have helped you out. Instead, you go thru this elaborate dog and pony show.

Are you not capable of doing any research?

[code]Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2: 7-31

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen3

(NH) Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DK-2100, Denmark.

Electronic publication date 3/4/2009
[DOI: 10.2174/1874412500902010007]

CrossRef Citations: 0

Abstract:
We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 ˚C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

https://benthamopen.com/ABSTRACT/TOCPJ-2-7
camlok

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 07:52 pm
@vikorr,
God but you are dishonest, vikorr. You still haven't provided one piece of evidence for the USGOCT.

This right on topic. This is another shining example of the MSM/journalists being the enemy of the truth. Normally that is supposed to be the enemy of the people but far far too many westerners/Aussies/... are patently dishonest themselves.
vikorr

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2018 06:44 am
@camlok,
And here I thought you'd be glad for someone providing a link to all your posts - saves you from having to post it all over again.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 09:45:59