Trying to figure her out.

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 02:42 pm
Hello, I have a question regarding a girl I (sort of) know at work. I am trying to figure out if she likes me or possibly hates me or whatever. This is just my curiosity as she is an intern at her position and I am a temp in another department and we will be going our separate ways soon.
She seems to be a very friendly person. Everytime I see her with someone else or passing them by, she has a big smile and greets them. Any time I have been near her or have passed her by, she looks straight ahead or slightly down and has a little smile on her face but she never makes eye contact. This has happened several times. She kinda seems nervous but I can't tell. I've tried saying 'hi' to her but she won't look at me so I keep quiet. As you can imagine this has made getting to know her impossible. Again I am just curious at this point and very confused. Any insight into this would be appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 728 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 09:22 pm
She may be acting coy, in which it’s your job to be more assertive in your desire to interact with her. Take a chance and start up a conversation with her. You will know in 5 minutes if it’s worth pursuing.

OR

She is disinterested in you (maybe already involved with someone) and has no reason to talk to you.
0 Replies

PabloN

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 12:36 pm
@OliverHadden,
Saying hi at first is not that bad. Smile
0 Replies