school paper

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 10:00 am
I am doing a school paper on whether you would want to have a baby yourself or adopt. I would appreciate it if people responded for the survey part of the paper.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 687 • Replies: 9
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 10:01 am
Does it need to be future tense? (I've already had a baby...)
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 10:04 am
I voted for "adopt," because it seems you're open to that consideration. Most of us "have our own" to leave some part of ourselves in this world, and both choice has it's pros and cons. With so many children on this planet without parents to care for them, it would seem a good choice for anybody wishing to adopt.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 10:05 am
aliciaruffini- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

I am beyond the stage of life where I have to think about having children. Thinking back, I would rather have my own child(which I did). If I were unable to have children of my own, I might well have considered adoption.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 10:37 am
My wife and I considered adoption after we had two boys. We told the social worker we would be open to travel to Canada if necessary to adopt a girl, but with two children, it was never to be.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 12:13 pm
I choose to have my own baby because that is what I actually have done. However, I now have 2 little girls and if I were in the position that I could afford to have a 3rd, I would adopt. My husband and I had already discussed this. Also, if I were unable to have children I would not hesitate to adopt.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 12:57 pm
We chose to have our own child. Planning another one.

We have discussed adopting a third child.

Had we been unable to conceive we would have adopted.
0 Replies

mommy2more

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 05:49 pm
I have two boys from my first marriage. My husband and I have talked about possibly adopting in the future. He has two girls so I'm not sure that the sex would matter.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 05:57 pm
Past tense: I have adopted a child.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 06:15 pm
I picked adopt cos i can't have my own :-(
0 Replies