"Ego Trip's Race-o-Rama" - did anyone see it?

nimh

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 06:06 pm
The three-part series "Ego Trip's Race-o-Rama", courtesy of the folks who used to make the hip-hop/culture magazine Ego Trip, "aired in typical VH1 saturation-broadcast fashion and will continue to show sporadically in reruns through March". Is anyone watching it / did anyone see it? What can you tell me about it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 806 • Replies: 3
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 06:34 pm
I saw some of it and REALLY liked it! When I watch TV it's usually in fits and starts, only saw a bit, will keep my eyes open for more. It was called "Ghetto Pass" or something. I'm always always always a sucker for fly on the wall stuff, seeing what people would say when secure in their own culture, and this was one of those things. Very cool.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 04:44 pm
Cool, Soz! Its just I read an article about it, it sounded interesting, and I got curious! And of course you're the one to have seen it & liked it - I could swear we're secretly brother and sister or something ;-).

(Digression: is there an English word for brother/sister - like, you know, one word for both brothers and sisters? Like, in Hungarian you have testver(ek), gender-neutral so to say.)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 05:02 pm
Sibling, I think. I agree! :-)

I went and looked it up after I posted the above and it was on today at 3:30 and I missed it! <headsmack> Oh well, I think it will be on a few more times too, and I wasn't sure if the language would pass watching-with-sozlet muster. (In theory I can watch with the sound off, just captions, but she always wants to know what's going on...)
0 Replies