camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 09:41 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
Human language is also trained behavior.

That is 100% false. It illustrates that you do not understand the complexities of grammar.
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 10:29 pm
You lie about so many things, did you lie about being a linguist?
glitterbag

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 10:32 pm
@camlok,
Yes, and I lie about you.....what's wrong with you? How many languages do you speak?....other than crazy town stuff.
camlok

Sun 2 Sep, 2018 07:55 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I asked glitterbag: "You lie about so many things, did you lie about being a linguist?"

Quote:
glitterbag's reply: Yes, and I lie about you ...

I know that you lie about me, glitter, and obviously many other things - apparently it is the essence of your being.
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:04 am
@Kolyo,
Quote:
The two of you can have a debate about whether anything I did really meant anything.

It seems that you are not a person of science. So if you continued this kind of abuse of the scientific method throughout your life, then in this one narrow but important respect your life meant nothing.
0 Replies

camlok

Sun 2 Sep, 2018 08:08 am
@maxdancona,
How can you be so diligent, intelligent, conversant, knowledgeable on this aspect of science, Max, and be so pig headed, not at all knowledgeable or conversant with other areas of science/facts?
livinglava

Sun 2 Sep, 2018 09:36 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:

How can you be so diligent, intelligent, conversant, knowledgeable on this aspect of science, Max, and be so pig headed, not at all knowledgeable or conversant with other areas of science/facts?

Do you think this would accurately represent what you are trying to say in Gorilla sign language?
https://media.giphy.com/media/2TqLGfKKFcJMY/giphy.gif
0 Replies