1. You should listen to the Girl. You seem to be ignoring her, and you are dragging her into our little spat. She deserves better.
2. The problem here is that I posted an opinion that you don't like. The opinions that upset you are relevant; this is thread about Koko, I wrote posts about Koko. You made this about you.
3. When someone posts an opinion you don't like you have three options
- you can ignore them.
- you can engage them constructively.
- you can attack them personally to try to shut them up.
In thread after thread you seem to choose the third option.
4. I offered several times to stop this little personal feud. You don't seem to be able to do this.
5. I don't think it is ever appropriate to call people "morons" on a public forum. This is bad behavior, and it shuts down any chance for civil discourse. You are the only person on this thread that is acting this way.
6. I have no problem with you expressing your opinions on the matter even when I disagree with what you are saying. When what you say interests me, I will engage you. When I am not interested I will let it go.
This is my choice. Your repeated demands that I give you satisfaction are ridiculous. I don't owe you anything.
So let's try this again.
If you don't mind me expressing my opinions about Koko on a thread about Koko, then we are good. All I ask is that you refrain from disrupting this thread with personal attacks. It's bad behavior.
Expressing dissenting opinions does not disrupt a thread. Calling people who disagree with you "morons" (even if you believe they are actually "morons") does disrupt a thread.
So please. Listen to The Girl. She knows what is best for you.