Anyone upset at Trump's policy to separate children from their families?

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2018 04:35 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/16/politics/trump-separation-families-negotiating-tool/index.html

Trump suggests separation of families at border is a negotiating tool.

How ignorant can one person be? Separating children from their parents is a negotiating tool? This guy belongs in a mental institution for being a danger to society.

oralloy

Reply Fri 22 Jun, 2018 05:28 pm
Parents have always been separated from their children when the parents go to jail.

This nonsense about sending children to jail alongside their parents is just typical leftist goofiness.
Blickers

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 01:53 am
@oralloy,
Parents should not be sent to jail for seeking asylum, which they have the right to do by US law.

And parents with children should not be sent to jail for the minor crime of entering the country illegally. If they're not applying for asylum, put a bunch of them on a plane with their children and send them home. It'll be much cheaper.
coluber2001

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 02:15 am
https://images.tmz.com/2018/06/21/0621-melania-trump-jacket-ap-zara-3.jpg

I really don't understand this. I'm sure she had good intentions, but her understanding of the English language must be such that she didn't understand what she was saying. But there must have been somebody in the White House with a speck of conscience, somebody with a low-level job like a cook or maid, somebody whom she trusts who would take her aside and inform her what the sign on the back of her coat means. Is there not one person in the white house that is not a sieg heiller? Or are they so cowed that they're afraid to speak up.
oralloy

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 02:37 am
@coluber2001,
It's a light jacket. What's the problem?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 02:38 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
And parents with children should not be sent to jail for the minor crime of entering the country illegally.
I think Trump disagrees with you.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 23 Jun, 2018 09:23 am
@coluber2001,
The chaos in the west wing has been common knowledge from the beginning of this administration. Most people working there are probably afraid to speak their minds - to save their job. Their silence means something, and it's not good.
camlok

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 01:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Most people working there are probably afraid to speak their minds - to save their job. Their silence means something, and it's not good.

You folks can't open your mouths without saying something hypocritical, ci. You, and many others, are not at all able to speak your minds [such as they are].
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 06:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Since I posted my last opinion, it seems there is more chaos in the west wing, and Trump is livid. It seems the people in his inner circle are sharing information about Trump's instability, cockamamie ideas, and actions that they are ignoring or pushing back on to keep our country safe. I'm looking forward to reading Woodward's book.
camlok

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 07:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
This thread of yours, ci, it is clear that you started it only to make political hay out of these children. You aren't upset at what Trump or any other US prez does to any children.

Truly despicable!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 07:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
But sadly, while Trump gets red-faced over imaginary slights, babies are still in tender age shelters and hundreds of young children still don't know what happened to their parents. Maybe we can get them temporarily designated as 'pre-born'....that seems to soften the hearts of a few...well at least until they actually are born.
camlok

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 07:29 pm
@glitterbag,
This is child abuse and you don't really care at all either, glitter. It's all about using innocents as political ammunition. If you really cared you would speak up about Agent Orange children, now adults, the half million Iraqi children the US planned a genocide against, the ... .

You know the ... is a long long list. And you still don't care at all.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 07:58 pm
@camlok,
I don't know you, and frankly I don't care what you think about what you imagine I think. But I will grant you one thing, the list is long and getting longer...you, my misguided pen pal are the one who doesn't care. You seem content too ignore current evil to whine about past evil. It's all evil, and it needs to stop....but if it stops, how will you be able to continue to blame everyone but yourself for the savagery? I think you actually enjoy all the suffering, it makes you feel superior to the lesser folks. Tsk, tsk, and after all your heroic efforts to help the people injured by Agent Orange. Youreally don't care, you get a thrill out of the suffering. You are not fooling anyone, you are as obvious as a 5 foot neon sign in a confessional booth.
camlok

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 08:10 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You seem content too ignore current evil to whine about past evil. It's all evil, and it needs to stop..

I don't know you either and for that I thank my lucky stars.

A weird jumble of nonsense, glitterbag. But at least you admit to all the past evil after denying denying denying it for so long.

You have nothing whatsoever to support your drivel above. Your posts don't at all support the goofy position you just thought up.

US citizens could end all the US evil in a heart beat if you actually held US war criminal prezes to account.

That is, if y'all actually had some control over your governments - you don't, never have, never will.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 08:12 pm
@camlok,
You don't seem very stable, that's too bad. Five foot neon sign that blinks.
camlok

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 08:17 pm
@glitterbag,
I knew that your intellect quiver was as empty now as it has always been been.

So you go to your usual childish responses.

Did you actually lie about being a linguist 'cause you sure don't know anything about language?
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 12:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote glitterbag to camlok:
Quote:
You don't seem very stable, that's too bad.

I disagree. Camlok is very stable and reliable.

He posts the same ol' stuff every post. Can't get more reliable than that. Very Happy
camlok

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 12:29 pm
@Blickers,
Right after glitter gets her ass handed to her for engaging in childish comments, what do you do, Blickers, but engage in childish comments. And an emoticon to boot.

Use your superior intellect, your deep knowledge of science and facts to address my comments and show me and everyone else how wrong I am.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 01:26 pm
@oralloy,
Trump disagrees with most of the world. Separating children from their parents is not normal, and harms both child and parents. Do you have children? httrly-500-separated-migrant-children-remain-in-us-custody/2018/08/30/6dbd8278-aa09-11e8-8a0c-70b618c98d3c_story.html?utm_term=.d0f77fc2e837

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/trump-admin-asks-more-time-reunite-kids-parents-separated-border-n889301

Quote:

Trump admin lost track of parents of 38 young migrant children

camlok

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2018 02:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump disagrees with most of the world. Separating children from their parents is not normal, and harms both child and parents. Do you have children?

Just more of your childish political partisanship, cj.

Can you point me to your posts condemning the half million Iraqi children killed by the planned US genocide? How about your condemnations of Agent Orange? The withholding of drugs which saw Cuban children die?
0 Replies