BEAN JUST WALKED!!!!

Lady J

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 01:41 pm
Ohhhh! Happy Day!!!!!!

You're little Bean is sprouting!!! I am so happy that you got to witness this incredible achievement!!

I am so jazzed for you and for HER!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 01:55 pm
What an accomplishment! Congratulations to the Bean and her mom! You have your work cut out now. Very Happy You just cannot imagine all the ways little kids can get into trouble. (I remember the time my two were found walking down the middle of the street, carrying their lunch plates and munching PBJs. You turn your back for a minute... next thing you know there are a bunch of horns honking.)

Meanwhile, like any groovy walkin' girl, Bean can now start collecting shoes.

http://preschoolians.com/images/ItemImages/cmfdressredlarge.jpg

http://preschoolians.com/images/ItemImages/syl%20soccer%20large%20purple.JPG
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 02:16 pm
Awe, shewolf...my daughter was late walking, we tried everything, she just wouldn't do it 'til she was good and ready. She still doesn't like walking (she cycles everywhere). My Mum says 'she walks like a Jamaican on a hot day' I'm not sure how PC that is - but it's very apt.

Your post made me smile during sad times...thanks.

Sarah
x
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 02:49 pm
:-)

She has 2 pairs of shoes now. One is a pair of tennis-shoes that I put on her to keep her feet warm. ( they dont fit properly for safety in walking, but are wonderful on cold days)
And then she has a pair of velcro sandles that i use in the house . I let her take them off and play with them alot.
She has not shown any signs of walking until now. Aside from sneaking around the wall and furniture, she has never taken a deliberate step , so it was a complete shock. I stared at her for a while wondering if I saw what I THOUGHT I saw.. then I think i scared her with my laughter. Laughing
After her nap, i am going to try to get her to do it again with the camera running.. We will see what i catch.
0 Replies