Shouldn't You Know?

Thu 24 May, 2018 10:29 pm
Quote:
So when the likes of Sheila Jackson Lee, Luis Correa, and Eleanor Holmes Norton are co-sponsoring H. Res 869, a bill to recognize American Muslims’ history and contributions to America, it is time to highlight how these Democrats are doing the bidding of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). CAIR is partially funded by the Saudi Wahhabi establishment and has numerous ties to extremist Islamic organizations.

Soft jihad is jihad. There is no better deed(Muhammad says so). Islam is just not American. Jefferson killed jihadists quite early in our history. No Muslim has made a significant change in anything American.

Read the article to see the examples cited and the lies of omission. Acting like we are ignorant of history.

Do you think Jackson or Ellison will whip one of these up for Jewish Americans?

Quote:
Naïveté and ignorance of jihadists’ intentions can no longer be cited. It is disingenuous to believe that there is not an ulterior motive behind this latest action. It is, in fact, another in a long series of soft jihad. The ultimate goal is a global caliphate. Urge Congress not to support H. Res. 869.

https://counterjihadreport.com/2018/05/14/push-back-against-the-jihadists-in-disguise/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,746 • Replies: 42
Topic Closed

maxdancona

Fri 25 May, 2018 05:36 am
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Souffl%C3%A9.JPG/220px-Souffl%C3%A9.JPG

Ingredients:

3 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 shallot, finely chopped
2 tbsp. flour
1 1⁄2 cups milk
4 oz. grated sharp white cheddar
1⁄2 tsp. mustard powder
1⁄8 tsp. cayenne
1⁄8 tsp. ground nutmeg
6 eggs, separated
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
4 oz. finely chopped ham (any variety will do)
1 1⁄2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
1⁄4 cup finely grated Parmesan

Instructions:

1. In a 2-qt. saucepan, melt 2 tbsp. of the butter over medium-high heat. Add the shallots; cook until soft, 1-2 minutes. Whisk in the flour to make a smooth paste; slowly add the milk while whisking. Bring the sauce to a simmer, stirring, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in the cheddar, mustard, cayenne, nutmeg, egg yolks, and salt and pepper. Stir over medium heat until just steaming, 3-4 minutes. Transfer the cheese mixture to a large bowl; stir in ham and chives; chill for 30 minutes.

2. Heat oven to 375°. Grease six 8-oz. ramekins with the remaining butter. Coat the bottom and sides of ramekins with Parmesan; shake out any excess. In a large bowl, whip the egg whites to stiff peaks. Working in 3 batches, fold egg whites into the chilled cheese mixture to make a fluffy batter. Gently divide the batter between prepared ramekins and transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. With a damp cloth, wipe away any of the soufflé batter that's splashed onto the ramekin rims. Bake until golden brown and puffed, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
coldjoint

Fri 25 May, 2018 09:19 am
@maxdancona,
Should I report you for trolling? Just do not comment. There is no reason for you to be here. Thanks.
maxdancona

Fri 25 May, 2018 09:20 am
@coldjoint,
Go ahead. Most people here think you are the troll.
coldjoint

Fri 25 May, 2018 09:22 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Wrong, most people here do not think, at least on their own, you included.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 25 May, 2018 09:25 am
@coldjoint,
You might explain why you think recognizing the contributions of Jewish Americans is a bad thing, or why Jewish rights organizations should be shuned.
coldjoint

Fri 25 May, 2018 09:29 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
contributions of Jewish Americans is a bad thing

I never said it was. These people hate Jews, I do not.
You just do not understand what you read do you?
maxdancona

Fri 25 May, 2018 09:33 am
@coldjoint,
I understand perfectly well, Sweetheart. Everything you are saying about Muslims was being said about Jewish people 80 years ago. You are just swapping the two. It is a Mad Lib... fill in the blank hatred.

Why shouldn't we recognize the contributions of Jews or Muslims or Italians in America? I can point you to Jewish or Muslim doctors, city planners, writers, engineers, business leaders and entertainers who have made contributions to America.
coldjoint

Fri 25 May, 2018 09:36 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Everything you are saying about Muslims was being said about Jewish people 80 years ago.

Pretty stupid thing to say. Who were Jews killing because they were not Jewish 80 years ago? And who was saying so? Name a building, or anything, Jews blew up or attacked killing innocents 80 years ago.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 25 May, 2018 09:54 am
Quote:
Islam and the West Are Incompatible

Explained at a level most can understand, even if they do not want to. The truth about Islam is not pleasant, but none the less the truth.
Quote:
These Islamist groups have their differences, but they all agree about one particular tenet of the religion: sharia must achieve world domination. Sharia is the immutable, divinely inspired legal code that the religion of Islam embraces. Even many non-violent Muslims accept the idea that the global destiny for everybody – Muslim and non-Muslim alike – is to be governed according to the principles of sharia law. Virtually all Muslims accept as inevitable that the laws of sharia will eventually achieve global dominance. This is expected to occur under the guidance of a universally recognized caliph who will have absolute authority over its implementation.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/islam_and_the_west_are_incompatible.html
maxdancona

Fri 25 May, 2018 10:50 am
@coldjoint,
You don't know your history.... the Nazis did accuse the "Zionists" of committing and inciting the acts of violence. But this isn't about Nazis...

This is about your obsessive hatred of Muslims. Today's tantrum is for a bill to "recognize the contributions of Muslim Americans". The reason that this upsets you so much is that in order to recognize the contribution, you need to accept their humanity and their part of the American society. This is merely saying that there are human beings, who are citizens of the United States who follow the Muslim faith.

You seem unwilling to accept this. You have a lot of hate in you.
coldjoint

Fri 25 May, 2018 10:53 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This is about your obsessive hatred of Muslims.

No, it s not. It is about Islam. If you do not want to discuss the many reasons to oppose Islam and just call me a hater you have nothing to say or add. Go troll another thread please.
maxdancona

Fri 25 May, 2018 11:03 am
@coldjoint,
I have a better idea, I can poke fun of your obsessive hatred here and on other threads.
Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Fri 25 May, 2018 11:10 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It is not hate to out a hate-filled ideology and it is cowardice not to.

That is exactly what I am doing.
coldjoint

Fri 25 May, 2018 11:13 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That is exactly what I am doing.

No it isn't. You have yet to show me or anyone else proof of my hate. I relay facts you hate. You are welcome to quote anything I said that is not backed up by facts.
coldjoint

Fri 25 May, 2018 11:20 am

All facts backed up by Islam itself. Try and learn something, if it is not too painful.
Quote:

Oh, and don't forget that according to Allah himself (speaking through Muhammad, of course) Muhammad is the most "beautiful pattern of conduct" and "example" for mankind to follow! (Quran 33:21), as well as the "exalted standard of character" (Quran 68:4).

0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 25 May, 2018 11:29 am
@coldjoint,
Are you saying you don't hate Muslims?

- I believe that there are lots of Muslims who are good people.
- I believe that Americans should be treated as equals regardless of their religion.
- I believe that lots of people of all faiths, including Muslims contribute to our American whole.

Are you saying that you agree with me? If you reject the ability of a Muslim to be a good person, or have rights, or make a positive contribution... I would call that hate.

And you have to admit you are rather obsessed. How many posts have you made to show how "evil" Muslims are?

oralloy

Fri 25 May, 2018 12:43 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I don't.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 25 May, 2018 12:44 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You don't know your history.... the Nazis did accuse the "Zionists" of committing and inciting the acts of violence. But this isn't about Nazis...
There is a bit of a difference between false accusations and truthful accusations.
0 Replies