What does 666 Mean?

mark noble

Reply Tue 15 May, 2018 03:40 pm
@anthony1312002,
I've been searching for a reason to further attend this site - And both yourself and Fresco have provided enough interest for me to do so.
namaste - Both.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 03:43 pm
@anthony1312002,
I always found the bit about the mark on right hand hand or forehead (without which you could not buy or sell) the most interesting - because of how specific it was.

Interestingly, with microchips now, and the growing threat environment...what better way is there to increase security than to microchip everyone? And some clown has already decided to microchip himself here in Australia http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-27/sydney-bio-hacker-has-opal-travel-card-implanted-into-hand/8656174

I am by the way, not advocating such - just pointing out a mere possibility of the way the world could head, given the technology vs terrorism/security climate.

Kolyo

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 05:52 pm
@vikorr,
I certainly don't believe in forcing people to get chipped.

Maybe...make it voluntary?
vikorr

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 02:34 am
@Kolyo,
The problem with microchipping people, is that eventually, as chip reading becomes more pervasive, and probably some time well in the future, government will be able to track every citizens every move.

This sort of information should never, ever, be in the hands of government, as the power it puts into their hands, if corrupted, becomes pervasive. And history shows societies bend towards corruption:
- in times of hardship (eg during the great depression for many countries, and germany after WW1)
- in times of revolution
- as the culture becomes easier to manipulate
- with the rise of a megalomaniac who knows how to use the countries systems to support their ongoing power
- etc

Over time, whether decades, or centuries, all countries go through periods of hardship, and in all countries there will arise people who would aspire to impose their will on others.

Giving government this power, may make it impossible for countries that fall to a dictatorship, to ever come back from dictatorships. Or to escape when a country that decides ### people (eg Germany with the Jews, or Turkey with the Armenians etc) need to be rounded up and killed off. How do you escape such if microchip'd (and with sensors everywhere)?
mark noble

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 06:45 am
@vikorr,
Are you guys 'Serious' about rfid-chipping - Or taking the Pee?
vikorr

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 04:23 pm
@mark noble,
I was throwing up hypotheticals, that was based around one of the most specific predictions in the bible. I thought that was obvious?

That article was just the one I found yesterday. I remember reading another one about 12 months back of a fellow implanting his bankcards microchip into his hand. Said he never need carry his wallet again.

The rest is just supposition.
Kolyo

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 08:17 pm
@vikorr,
It's worse than you know:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/04/04/cyborgs-work-swedish-employees-getting-implanted-microchips/
mark noble

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 01:04 am
@vikorr,
Whether relative to biblical prophecy or not - Having a device inserted into one's body, for the sake of 'convenience' is Insane, by any degree.

Have you noticed the 'Post-number' of my prior post?

Do you think 1290 days (June 13th, Monday, 2022) from the opening of the us embassy in jerusalem - Is relative to Dan:11?
'AOD'...?
mark noble

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 01:10 am
@Kolyo,
That's old news.
This week a uk company has commenced 'rfid' implants.
Slowly, but surely - The appliances you now carry - Will become 'internalised'.
And most ppl will be unaware of the transition.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 03:57 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Have you noticed the 'Post-number' of my prior post?

Do you think 1290 days (June 13th, Monday, 2022) from the opening of the us embassy in jerusalem - Is relative to Dan:11?
'AOD'...?
Presumably you are irritated with something to ask such questions.
mark noble

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 08:19 am
@vikorr,
No.
I'm curious as to your response.
I don't get 'irritated'.

post No '6646616'
And I wondered if you sensed a potential 'us embassy=abomination of desolation' factor.

Why do you sense 'irritation'?

vikorr

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 04:03 pm
@mark noble,
Because after I said my post was supposition, you asked questions that were utterly nonsensical. And anyone answering such nonsense with anything resembling a serious answer looks like a nutbag. So why would you ask such a trap of a question?

mark noble

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 08:35 am
@vikorr,
Neither of my questions are nonsensical.

The OP - What does 666 Mean?
Would you like me to answer my questions - From my perspective?
I think everyone's a nutbag, btw - And don't care either way.

vikorr

Reply Thu 24 May, 2018 09:20 pm
@mark noble,
I'm not Christian, though I used to be 30 odd years back.

Revelations was quite clear that 666 was a calculation from a 'persons' name, of a person/organisation that had gained worldwide influence. I doubt any sane person who actually reads it could come to any other conclusion. It clearly does not refer to the number of a post, so your question relating to that was nonsensical (further: Greek, Hebrew, and Latin were numerical languages, so each name also had a corresponding number to it)

Really, there's supposition that there's a prophecy about something as insignificant as 'establishing a US embassy in Israel'? Well, nutters exist everywhere.

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 05:06 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Phillips 666 - gasoline of the Beast
Route 666 - highway of the Beast
666 F. - oven temperature for roast Beast
666K - retirement plan of the Beast
Someone soon is going to make Post: #6,666,666 - The Post Number of the Beast.

I noticed because I just posted #6,650,666 in a different thread.
mark noble

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2018 12:36 pm
@vikorr,
Any 'sane' person?
Define 'sanity'?

Then explain why 62% of 'sane' humans conscribe to a 'creator' deity (God)?
Then explain why anyone would give a toss for your observable 'reality'?

I GET IT!
Your perspective, their perspective, my insane perspective, ...I get them all.
So - Who's sane, and who's a nutjob?
namaste.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2018 04:32 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
maxdancona wrote:
Phillips 666 - gasoline of the Beast
Route 666 - highway of the Beast
666 F. - oven temperature for roast Beast
666K - retirement plan of the Beast
Someone soon is going to make Post: #6,666,666 - The Post Number of the Beast.
I noticed because I just posted #6,650,666 in a different thread.
The end of days draws near! The Post Number of the Beast has occurred! Like a thief in the night it has crept up on you and taken you unawares.

All Xtians are advised to keep a lightly-packed suitcase nearby, as they will have little advance notice when rapture liftoff commences.
Kolyo

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2018 07:02 pm
@oralloy,
Who posted it?
oralloy

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2018 07:58 pm
@Kolyo,
Cool http://able2know.org/topic/465444-2#post-6666666
Kolyo

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2018 09:19 pm
@oralloy,
Well, I'm relieved.

I thought one of those late night spammers was going to get it.