Why is my “crush” or good friend ignoring me

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 10:14 am
I met my crush through a mutual friend and we started to get to know each other and we have been talking till 2-3 am every other day we spend at least 12 hours a week talking. She told me about the guy she is confused about and asked my advice as I’m 2 years older and have a lot of experience in that (this was before I think I have a crush on her). I told her it’s just an infatuation which it was true and she should minimize interaction with him to get over it. Fast forward to last week she posted on her private spam account a photo but the caption is foreign and this is not the first time she did that. She said “pathetic” I asked her what she meant but she kept saying I don’t want people to know and she also said one day you’ll find out. She also kept asking me what I thought it meant so i thought she was going to confess. Finally she told me what it means and she was not really going to confess. I was abit annoyed at her phrasing and she kept asking why I was annoyed I told her I thought she was going to confess. Even though I dun think I have a crush on her I got really annoyed and felt like ****. She told me to stop feeling like **** I should stop talking to her for a week and now she wun even snap me? Idk what to do coz I treasure her as a
friend but I have not spoken to her in a week how do I break the ice or start speaking to her again
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 416 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 11:41 am
@dirron90,
Speak to her again. Don't wait. But by the sound of what you wrote here? She has feelings for another person (while considering you a good friend whom she trusts/trusted to get advice regarding her own crush... and that you responded by kind of dismissively kicking her stated feelings to the curb).

Maybe she realized that you have feelings for her that are not reciprocated in the same way as you feel for her.
0 Replies