I love her....

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2018 04:31 pm
So I’ll start from the beginning. I was dating this girl for awhile and after a month I started to fall in love with another girl who flirted with me and I flirted back and it was fun. I never cheated but I did want to hide the fact that I had a girlfriend but she knew (btw in high school so she just saw us around the campus) anyway fast forward to the end of the school year last year my girlfriend had cheated on me and throughout are relationship she was very emotionally unstable and told me very weird stories frequently(she’d tell me a family member of hers tried to kill themselves or was murdered like every week it was insane) so I was looking for a way out thankfully she cheated on me and I used that to leave her. Flash forward I’ve started talking to the girl I fell in love with again so my question is what should I do? She has a boyfriend and they’ve been together for 11 months should I wait it out and see if they break up or best to move on with my life?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,011 • Replies: 5
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2018 09:18 pm
@Jaguilar0047,
Jaguilar0047 wrote:
She has a boyfriend and they’ve been together for 11 months should I wait it out and see if they break up or best to move on with my life?

Move on with your life. But if she breaks up with her boyfriend sometime in the future and you are single at that time, take note.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 04:02 am
@Jaguilar0047,
Look for another love interest for now. There's little sense and use in waiting for her current relationship to fall through or end. You might indeed want to keep tabs on her though, as oralloy suggested.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2018 04:30 am
@Jaguilar0047,
Next time you're in a relationship, don't passive-aggressively wait for the other person to slip up as an excuse to get out of it. If you're unhappy, then man up and actively break up. The vast majority of relationships end, and high school relationships nearly always do. You're not a bad person if you end it if it's not working out. In fact, that is a good and mature thing to do.

And like the fellows said, live your life and don't spend it hanging around and waiting for this girl you have a crush on (it's a crush; please call these things what they are).

Don't live your life passively waiting for things to happen. Get out there and make your own destiny.
0 Replies

Ketrin

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2018 06:12 am
@Jaguilar0047,
This is your life and u can do everything u want
0 Replies

zakir24730

Reply Fri 11 May, 2018 08:46 pm
need to think 1000 time before fall in love
0 Replies